23.Blame the Mood Swings !

~~Naruto pov~~

I snuggled against the warm body next to me in comfort as felt my self waking up I slowly opened my eyes only to be met with a hard chest." Sasuke.." I mumbled knowing this was his chest . I slowly looked up to see his peaceful face as he slept. He always looks a hundred times better like this... I reached up to touch his face and smiled a little as i ran my fingers gently on his face. "You really are handsome " I said as I bit my lip gently before moving my hand away and frowning. He has great looks but the worst Personality. I told my self as I turned up to look at him remembering everything from yesterday.. it was such a terrible day starting from the horrible morning sickness to the burly eating food,to eyes eyeing my every move, to getting beaten up and then there's iruka, the maid, and finally Sasuke who told me he loved me last night after beating me! Like who does that beats someone up and then tells them they love them?!... wait a second.. s-Sasuke told me he loved me?! I quickly sat up as my eyes widen as I realized what I just said and what I heard last night."he said he loved me..." I said as I turned back to look at Sasuke who was still asleep." S-Sasuke said he-god I'm going to get sick!"I said before rushing off to the bathroom as morning sickness hit me like a train.

" dammit this sucks! why could he get the sickness! I know fathers get it instead of the mother sometime... Why couldn't he !" I said with a frown as I wiped my mouth." Because idiot we aren't like other people if you haven't notice you burly pass a male as it is." I heard Sasuke say and I quickly looked over to him." Shut up bastard ! You should be happy I'm taking good care of our child!"  I said and quickly regretted it. " shit... I'm sorry I didn't mean to... it just came out and I can't control the mood swings..." I said as I looked down scared of him beating me up for it then I realized I was naked so I quickly turned red." I s-should brush my teeth and get out of your way ! " I quickly said getting up and off the floor still looking down as I rushed to the sink but a hand stopped me and I quickly froze closing my eyes getting ready for the hit." Calm down idiot I'm not going to hurt you. " he said and I nodded slowly opening my eyes and looking over to him. "Oh...okay" I said feeling awkward as I remembered what he said yesterday...I know he didnt mean it but..." yeah..." he said and I nodded." So Umm... you need something?" I asked and he cleared his throat a bit before nodding." Yes actually, yesterday I said something-" " oh about how you love me?" I asked interrupting him." Because if yeah, I already know you didn't mean to say it a-and it was an accident since you love Sakura and stuff.." I said and he looked a bit stunned before nodding. " yeah exactly it just happened... so forget about it " he said and I nodded." Already forgotten" I replied quickly. And he nodded." A-already!?.. i mean ! G-good! well um... we should go eat breakfast Then... before they come looking for us and we still have the gifts from our teachers to open so we should do that as well." He said as he looked away and I did the same felling a slight blush especially from how awkward this was..."well I'm going to brush my teeth." I said "right I'll go get changed then while you do that." He said before quickly leaving the bathroom leaving me there and I quickly went to brush my teeth trying to get that awkward conversation out of my mind.

Once we where both done getting dressed and brushing our teeth we hand in hand left his room and went down to eat breakfast. It was still pretty early in the day so we where the only ones. Sasuke finished first and left to go get our gifts from his car while I ate silently. " ah Naruto good your up is Sasuke up yet?" I heard mikoto as and I quickly looked over to her and nodded. " yes he went to go get our gifts from our teachers he will be back soon." I said and she smiled." Perfect ! Now you can both open all the gifts that came in yesterday after you both went to bed !" She said and my eyes widen." W-what gifts ?" I asked and she chuckled." Well this is the first engagement and wedding in a long time in our family so many from the high class family's brought gifts for you too in congratulations not just that but there are quite a few from other people. Sasuke doesn't really like opening things people think he would like but maybe you can persuade him so that everything can be opened and not end being thrown away or donated." She said and I nodded." I didn't know engagements where such a big deal..." I said and she laughed." Well when your pretty popular and rich your whole life is important from now on everything you do people will be there watching so don't forget that." She said and I nodded." Well the gifts are in the living room alright ! I'll go get the otheres so we can all see what you both got! This will be fun! " she said before rushing off.