21.Are you okay?

~~Naru pov~~

"I know it's hard to believe iruka but I am having a baby. Trust me it was even hard for me to be-"" this is a joke right? There's no way you can't be your still a virgin...right? Your still as pure as the day I met you? Your seventeen n-Naruto.. there's no way..you wouldn't.." he went on and my heart hurt as I looked away from him ashamed before jumping as a felt Sasuke hand on my shoulder as he stood beside me."I'm sorry iruka.." i mumbled not knowing what else to say.." oh god your serious... you..." iruka said and I looked up to him to see pain in his eyes." So you care more about the fact that he lost it ? Not that he's getting fat with my child?" Sasuke asked and I felt my cheeks heat up a bit as i placed my hand  on the bum on my belly." Of course I care about that too! I should be beating the hell out of you right now for getting him pregnant! You know what I am going to do that !" Iruka said and my eyes widen as he slapped Sasuke across the face before anyone could react.

"You bitch !" I heard Sasuke say as he held on to his cheek and iruka quickly lifted his hand again and my eyes widen more as he was about to hit Sasuke again but a hand quickly stopped him before he could land another blow." no matter how much I would enjoy watching you hit my brother, i don't think beating them up will solve anything. How about we all take a deep breath and talk this through?" Itachi said but iruka glared up at him." I will not my son is seventeen and pregnant and I'm sure Naruto wouldn't just let him self that easy !" Iruka said as he quickly got out of itachi's grip about to hit Sasuke again but itachi stopped him again pulling him back from hitting Sasuke." Let me go so I can beat the hell out of him I don't care if I go to prison!!" Iruka yelled from itachis grip." I'll have you know Naruto begs for me to screw his brain out! How is that for innocent!" Sasuke said angrily at iruka as I turned bright red. As iruka quickly started to struggle more in itachis grip to try to get to Sasuke." You little !! How dare you!!" Iruka yelled at him. " Sasuke how could you say something like that!! " I heard mikoto scold at Sasuke as everyone broke down into and arguments.

" everyone quiet !!" Yelled fugaku and everyone stopped screaming at each other immediately even iruka stopped struggling and I felt a bit of a headache coming on." Your all acting like children ! This is a very serious topic about the future of my grand child and nothing is going to come to a conclusion unless everyone starts acting like adults! " fugaku said as he picked up my engagement ring from the floor. " I'm afraid my husband is right us yelling at each other and wanting to hurt one another isn't going to help Naruto at all how about we all just relax and talk this through as adults.. what do you think Mr. Iruka ?" Mikoto said and after fixing him self iruka nodded in agreement." Alright but don't expect much from me." Iruka said and as he got out itachis grip." Great Sasuke give Naruto something to eat and take him upstairs to rest it's been a long day and all of this isn't good for the baby. But right after I want you back here you will be part of this discussion do you understand?" fugaku said  and Sasuke nodded." Yes father" he said and fugaku nodded before looking over to me."here next time don't let it slip off so easy " he said to me as he showed me the ring and I nodded walking over to him talking the ring from his hand and placing it back on my finger before walking back to Sasuke refusing to look at iruka still ashamed of breaking his trust and for all I have done.

Once I was back with Sasuke he took my hand in his and we left to the kitchen to get me a quick snack leaving the adults to them selfs, as they have left to the opposite direction in to one of the rooms probably to sit and chat things through." Who does he think he is to slap me." Sasuke said angry once we where alone as he grip my hand tight." I'm sorry about that..iruka can be difficult at times." I said through the pain in my hand before we where greeted with one of the maids." what can I get for you ?" The maid asked as she blushed bowing to us her eyes never once leaving Sasuke body." Tch." Sasuke said annoyed his grip loosening on my hand as he realized her checking him out. she looked about a year younger than us probably new..."what do you want Naruto ?"Sasuke asked me and I thought about it for a second placing my hand on the bump on my belly as I thought it through" a sandwich, a tomato sandwich with rice " I said already think of how good that sounds." Right away, would you like anything Mr.uchiha~?" The maid asked as she played with her finger blushing still looking Sasuke up and down but for some reason this pissed me off. "No he doesn't so get me my food." I said in a harsh tone not being able to control my mood. She quickly sent me a small glared over to me before a fake smile." I'm sorry but I serve only to the Uchihas and will leave when he asks me too. " she said thinking she smart and I boiled with anger out of no where." I am an Uchiha! So get me my food ! " I said angrily at her as I started to crave for my sandwich even more." There's no way, your blond all Uchihas are dark haired " she replied and I ticked she's definitely new and doesn't know of me yet and I want my food! Why won't she go get my food and stop trying to flirt with Sasuke dammit ! My baby is hungry !!" You little " I said as I was about to attack the stupid girl for not getting my food but Sasuke got in the way protect her." Naruto ! Calm down now !" He said angrily at me and the girl still had the nerve to smirk at me as she stood behind Sasuke." You know what fine ! If your going to pick her! pick her but don't come to me if our child starves to death ! " I yelled at Sasuke as I started to stomp off pissed off because all I wanted was a tomato with rice sandwich." Naruto ! Stop it!" Sasuke said to me as he gripped my hand stopping me from leaving and I looked over to him glaring at him." Oh what now you care !" I said angrily as I tried to get out his grip but he just tightened it." Stop it now " I said in a soft but harsh town as he glared at me before turning to the maid and glaring at her." If you are going to work here you must treat all our gust with respect ! And don't you ever disrespect and not do as my fiancé says do you hear me ! So go get my wife's sandwich ! we will be expecting it in our room so go now!" Sasuke said angry at the girl and she quickly nodded rushing off to do as told.