22.Hate is Another Word for Love

~~Naruto pov~~

After Sasuke left I slowly sat down on the bed as I looked over to my sandwich. I felt a bit horrible about getting the girl fired but at the same time i don't something about her told me she wasn't trust worthy but still I feel bad. I decided to eat my sandwich anyway my baby was hungry I couldn't do that to her or him.

As I finished my sandwich I realized my body was still aching from earlier with Sasuke and still from Sakura and her friends beating me but I fought through the pain as I ate my amazing sandwich."you've grown, in just a week, I feel that by the end of the month I won't be flat anymore " I said with a chuckle as I placed the empty tray back where it was as I rubbed my stomach."your father has come to love you so much in the few days he found out about you and I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that. He has treated me better since he found out about you so I think that's good.. well except for today but that was my fault I shouldn't be talking back to him in the first place even though I can't control it I should've known better ... mhm.. How about iruka do you think he will cancel my marriage to your father ? I don't know if I want him to but thats not my choice... This sucks! doesn't it baby? we don't get to have a say on where we want our life's to go.. if it was up to me I would leave your father and just let it be us two but I can't do that can I,..plus I wouldn't want to live without out you and it shows that Sasuke can't be without you either... I know it's been only a week but I love you already you are my family my blood and I'm happy to be carrying you.. it scares me a lot too but I won't tell anyone that just you.. I wonder if you can hear what I'm saying to you yet I really hope you can.. oh but do you know what I really am excited for ? I'm excited to have you start moving around ! That will show that I did well carrying for you well at least in my opinion... well anyway let's go to sleep now before the finish there meeting and your father gets mad at me for not sleeping " I said rubbing my bump a little more before laying down and getting comfortable quickly falling asleep.

~~Sasuke pov ~~

"We really are in l-love how many times do I have to tell you ! we both agreed on the engagement! he wasn't forced at all if he wanted he could have said no and it would have been  broadcasted live to the world ! But he didn't did he !?" I half yelled to iruka who was sitting crossed arms in front of me still not listening to anything I would say. " look iruka how about instead of taking Naruto you come and live here ? We have so many rooms you can even take a room in the same hall as them!" My mother said and my eyes widen and I quickly looked over to her." What!? There's no wa-""alright fine! B-but I'm only doing this for the baby it shouldn't live without it his other parents and I guess your right it is safer her for both Naruto and the child to grow. but! If anything like this is to ever happen again I swear I'll take Naruto on the spot and I will not have this conversation again! I have lots of papers to grade at home and I don't have much more time for this! Thank you for the offer but I would rather stay at home just in case things don't work out here for Naruto and that baby I will definitely have somewhere to take them. " iruka said and I looked back over to him letting out a big sigh relief that this conversation is over." Finally.." I mumbled under my breath." Great ! The wedding will be in three weeks ! Would you like the invitation hand delivered?" Asked my mother and my eyes widen.

"Wait what!? Three weeks ?! There's no way ! Why so soon!? They are still in high school couldn't it wait till after they graduate!?" Iruka shouted and for once I actually agreed with him." He's right mother it's too soon we should wait  isn't such a short time to plan a wedding?" I said looking back over to my mother." Well we where planning on doing it a few months before Naruto started showing to much but from what I saw two days ago his belly is growing already and just earlier today I saw it and it grew a bit more in just this short amount of time ! I feel that if we wait to long his belly will quickly show and we want this pregnancy to be as if it was a surprise to all of us... his belly will most likely be very big like big  if you know what I mean !" My mother said with a wink at iruka and I looked at her confused at the end." You don't mean !?" Iruka said in a shock tone and I looked back and forth at the two." Mean what?" I asked and my mother smiled happily." That's impossible..." iruka said and again I was confused." Actually it's not ! It's been a while since it happen and I used to know Narutos mothers it appears it was quit common in her family!" My mother said happily." What is it dammit?!" I asked just wanting to know what the commotion was about." But he's the first there's no possible.. on second thought maybe your right...oh no Naruto is going to be terrified if he find out it's true!" Iruka said and I growled getting annoyed again." What is mother ?" I asked a bit angry." Just wait Sasuke you will find out soon enough if it's true !" She said happily and at that moment I knew I wasn't going to get it out of her." Fine whatever well I'm going then it seems I'm not needed anymore. " I said standing up a bit annoying that I wasn't told what they where silently saying to each other without fucken using actual words !" Wait ! I want to say bye to Naruto First before I leave !" Iruka said and I really wanted to say no but, I knew right then and there that I was just lucky we didn't continue this fight over my engagement." Follow me then " I said and iruka nodded and I quickly was out the room after he said his goodbyes to my father and mother. he quickly  trailing behind me as I left.