30. I Couldn't

~~Naru POV~~

I took a deep breath and tried my best to relax. It's not good for the baby if I let everything get to me plus I shouldn't really care sasuke means nothing to me so just relax naruto. I told my self quickly looking over the stuff placed in front of me for the wedding.

All the wedding planning took forever lucky we actually got to try different cakes and dishes that where going to be served to the guest so I didn't starve. But I was still pretty annoyed  at the fact that the girl sat next to sasuke and it just annoyed me even more every time she tried to flirt with him. She was half doing her job and half trying to make everything a way to flirt with him. i did my best to ignore it seeing as I was probably the only one who noticed all her attempts but of course sasuke being sasuke he actually went along with her every now and then. I wonder how he would feel if I did the same ! Probably wouldn't even care or just get mad that someone else is touching 'his property'

But thankfully it was all over we where able to get everything done today and good thing too I have school tomorrow and it really has started to piss me off how much we have missed already ! Our finals are this week too how could I forget that ! Great I didn't even study! " naruto!" I heard sasuke call my name and I jumped and quickly followed his voice. " sorry sasuke did you need me ?" I said and he sighed. " I'm staying back to get my suit I'll see you at home alright " he said and I nodded. " alright love, see you at home " I said leaning in to give him a kiss but he just moved away and kissed my check. I was a bit taken back by that but knew better then to question him and just gave him a smile and walked to itachi who was already at the door.  As I left notice the girl give me a smirk as if she noticed his hesitation and I just rolled  my eyes leaving with the Uchiha's without looking back.

Once we got back to the mansion I quickly went to mine and sasuke shared room and took a bath. I didn't really feel myself but this is one of the few times I have alone so might as well enjoy it. I'm pretty sure it's all just the hormones that's why I've been all over the place plus everything right now is so overwhelming. I rested my head on bathroom wall as I looked down at the water. " just relax naruto it you time right now " I told my self before slowly going fully under the water and just listening to how quite everything was. It was so peaceful but like every human I came  back up to breath. I spend a good hour in there just taking a break from everything before finally getting out the water. I walked to the mirror and looked at my self up and down. " I really have changed in a month." I told my reflection before reaching up and tugging at my now longer hair.  I should really cut this but sasuke would kill me... whatever i shouldn't let everything get to me especially being with child. So quickly I got dressed into my pjs loving the feeling of silk against my body before walking out the bathroom with damped hair. Soon I'm going to need new clothes seeing how my stomach won't stop growing anytime soon.

Slowly i made my way to sasuke bed and laid down looking up at the ceiling. I don't know what to do with my self I'm never alone for this long... maybe I should go pack a lunch for tomorrow... yeah that sounds good, that gives me something to do I'm not really tired anyway. I slowly got up  making my way out the room and to the kitchen. Once there I saw the chef working on something that smelled amazing. " What are you cooking it smells amazing!" I said with a smile and he quickly gave me a small bow. " sir! I'm just making lunch for the eldest. " he  quickly said as he continued working on what  he was making and I walked over to him. " oh, have you made sasuke lunch as well ?" I asked curious. " no sir, I was just told to make eldest lunch, would you like me to make lunch for the both of you?" He asked and I quickly shook my head no. " no but i would appreciate it if you could help me with it ! I don't have much to do right now anyway.." I said and he quickly agreed and I was happy and quickly forgot about the incident today with the girl. Part of me was really great full to the chef for staying and hour and helping me make everything but I actually had fun learning new thing about cooking and stuff. So Once we where done I smiled and put the lunches away in the refrigerator before giving my thanks to the chef for staying and helping me out.