12. What I Always Wanted

~~Sasu pov~~

I groaned annoyed snuggling closer to the warmth under me as I felt someone shaking my shoulder . I tried to go back to my deep sleep but the Shaking wouldn't stop. I got annoyed and woke up looking over to the asshole who woke me up with a glare before it softened noticing it was my mother. " Sasuke  honey it's time to wake up your father and I think you have a lot of explaining to do  especially about the person sleeping with you in your bed." She said and I looked at her confused before looking down at where I was sleeping only too see naruto dead asleep my eyes widen quickly and I quickly moved getting off him."it not what it looks like I swear !" I said as I felt my cheeks heating up."honey you can't lie to me so tell me is-Is he the one from the news ? What happened to Sakura ?" She asked

" we are still together mother I love Sakura !" I said with anger why has everyone been questioning my love for her ! " anyway what time is it mother ? When did you even get home? " I asked and she now had a frown on her face." honey I swear  I would never understand what you see in that girl ! And we got here last night, your father wasn't to happy about what was going on in the news especially after your brother just clicked on us like that so we took the first flight home " she said and before I could defend Sakura it hit me they came yesterday "so wait what time is it?" I asked not really carrying about how angry father might be he's going to be ten times more if he finds out he's going to be a grandfather . " oh its eight forty five it's already late you already missed school honey " she said and my eyes widened." Shit we are late why didn't itachi wake me up or something! " I said and my mother looked confused as I started shaking naruto to wake him up." Naruto wake up we are going to be late !" I said and naruto quickly, got up to fast for him to handle that he started holding his head. " not a good idea definitely not a g- " and he stopped what he was saying as he quickly cover his mouth and rushed of the bed to my private bathroom. "Oh god is he okay!" My mother asked as she cover her mouth and I ran one of my hands through my hair as I heard the sounds of him throwing up in my bathroom. " he's fine mother he's just- never mind " I mumbled as I got off my bed." What do you mean he's fine he's throwing up!" She said with a pout and I rolled my eyes she's the only person in our family who has actually ever shown a lot of emotion.

"Don't worry about it mother we will be down in a minute don't worry" I said as I shoved her softly out my room till she was gone and I locked the door to my room with a sigh I ran my hands through my hair one more time angrily as groaned annoyed hitting the wall behind me before I walked over to my bathroom trying to keep my emotions in."are you done?" I asked as Naruto was now sitting against the wall next to the toilet panting heavily as he looked over to me with lazy eyes as he whipped his mouth his eyes never leaving me." I'm pregnant with your child aren't I?" He
painted out as I leaned against the wall of the bathroom door." That's what we are going to find out today so hurry up we are going to be more late if you don't get up now" I said and he rolled his eyes." If I am I'm leaving with my child I don't need or want you in nether of our lives " he said as he got of the floor and I glared over to him quickly rushing over to him pinning him on the wall behind him as I glared down at him." You are going no where with my child if you want to leave leave but that child is going no where without me !" I said angry at him my hormones are all over the place at the moment and it's starting to piss me of." Why so you can call my child a whore like me ? So you can beat the fuck out of the child like you do me !" He said glaring back at me and I growled " its as much mine as it is yours ! So shut the hell up and get ready it's almost nine and that's when our appointment is " I said as I leaned in close to him till our noses touched each other before pulling away and going back to my room to change and get ready .

Ten minutes later and we where both ready I gave him some of my clothes for the moment and we both rushed down stairs as it was already nine. Once down stairs I saw my father mother and itachi walking by and I frowned."why didn't you wake me up earlier we are late to our appointment!" I said to my brother and they all stoped in there track as I rushed down the stair Naruto following me down the stairs."maybe because I don't want to find out I'm going to be an uncle " he said with a smirk and I quickly froze making Naruto bump into my back."and uncle? What is that supposed to mean ?" My mother asked confused and I didn't respond " oh didn't Sasuke tell you this morning mother ? You and father might be grandparents " he said still smirking over to me and I quickly reached and grabbed Naruto hands rushing of as fast as I can." Grandparents!? Sasuke who did you get pregnant?! " I heard mother say as I rushed past her." Sasuke Uchiha get back here !" I heard father say as I headed straight for the door.