3. Interesting

~~naru pov~~

"I-i... okay... b-but I really do need to get going home soon..." I mumbled and he smirked "promise it won't be to long we are just going to talk and then I'll personally drive you home" he said with a small smile making me blush.

Without really realizing it he led me to the what Im guessing is the living room. As he took another bite of his apple before taking a seat in what I guess is his own personal chair.

"Sit Naruto don't worry I don't bite."he said and I nodded taking a seat next to him with a bit of pain but did show it. I looked over to him he had a smirk on his face. "Do you like the arm chair? "He asked and I slowly nodded I won't lie it is comfterble. "Good I'm glad to hear that, if you don't mind me asking how old are you naruto?" He asked."I turned seventeen not to long ago.."I replied and he nodded. He then started asking more questions which I answered mostly because I was scared but he wasn't as mean as sasuke he was actually a really nice guy...

~~sasuke pov.~~

As soon as I finished getting changed, I changed my sheets and did all possible to remove the fact that I had sex. Thank God Naruto already left Sakura just texted me saying she was out side so to open up. I won't lie Naruto was pretty tight which felt so good not like Sakura. Damn I can't wait to pound his ass again but I really shouldn't be thinking of that after all he's a guy and I'm not gay he was just sexual release.plus I'm with Sakura and even though she's pretty plain she's good in bed and that's all I need.

I felt my phone buzz and I looked to see I had another text from Sakura saying to hurry up. I quickly made sure everything was fine in my room before heading down stairs. I heard someone laughing and quickly stopped half way down the stairs.

Itachi? When did he get home but most importantly who was laughing? I know it's not itachi we Uchiha tend to not laugh or have much emotion. so, who is that? Did itachi have guests over that I didn't know about? I quickly headed down to see who it was and froze once I saw who was with my brother. Naruto!? What is he still doing here!? He was sitting on my chair with itachi while looking at..My photo album?!

" What the hell are you still doing here !?!" I said angry at Naruto who stopped laugh and quickly froze. " Don't shout at him he's my guest little brother I told him he should stay so go do whatever you where doing and leave naru-chan alone " said my brother as he hugged Naruto making my eyebrow twitch naru-chan? Did he just call my Naruto naru-chan?! " Sasuke right I s-should get going " Naruto said getting up before itachi pulled him back down. " No stay there's nothing to hide from after all your girlfriend isn't here so she won't know about you and Naruto special moment. " My brother said with a smirk Naruto turn red and I froze.

" How do you know about that?!" I asked and my brothers smirk widen. " It's not that hard little brother after all I had sex before so I know what it's like after, but tell me you had protection wouldn't want to get naru-chan pregnant would you?I'm not ready to be an uncle" itachi said smirking bastard likes to make my life miserable. " He's a boy he can't​ get pregnant brother and even if we did do what we did that's none of your business! Naruto is just a fuck anyway" I said angry and he smiled." It was a one time thing then? So you wouldn't mind if I had naru-chan next would you?" He asked as he leaned in and kissed naruto on the mouth. Naruto's eyes grew wide and I boiled with anger.

I quickly walked over there and pulled Naruto away from him. How dare he touch what I already claimed ! " Mine !" I said angry and pulled naruto back up the stairs to my room.

Why does he like taking what's mine ! Naruto is mine I've already claimed him his my sex toy nobody's but mine ! I locked the door of my room after both me and Naruto were inside. " You are mine do you understand that !? Nobody else is allowed to touch you ! Unless I say so you are not aloud any boyfriend's girlfriend's or what ever and you can't be touched or seen naked unless it me ! Do you understand!" I shouted at him and he shook in fear as he nodded quickly. " Yes I understand ! " He replied I quickly pulled him close to me and kissed him hard claiming back his lips as mine. " Nobody can have you your my sex toy your mine and I don't share what's mine " I mumbled against his lips before picking him up and getting in bed with him under me.

I removed my lips from his mouth and moved down to his neck sucking hard making sure to leave dark marks claiming him. He was moaning softly as he gripped the sheets under him. " S-sasuke ~" he said and I smirked. Mine mine mine I kept repeating in my head as I started to re undress him and my self. I looked at him he was blushing a small hint of lust in his eyes making me get even more excited if only he was a women then I would marry him on the spot.

After finally getting all of our clothes out the way I spread his leges wide open before thrusting into him. Fuck how is he still so damn tight. I said in my head with a groan as he moaned gripping the sheets below him. After a short while I started thrusting into him slowly wanting to enjoy how tight he was."s-sak'e "he moaned softly as he tried to say my name while I continued thrusting into him at a slow pace.

After a while I got frustrated and started speed up my slow pace as his moans got louder turning me on even more. "Ah! F-fuck Sasuke! ". I continued pounding into him before hearing my phone buzz loudly making me get annoyed luck For me my pants weren't that far and still on the bed I continued thrusting into Naruto as I reached for my pants pulling out my phone covering Naruto's mouth with my hand so his moans were muffed as I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked trying to sound as normal as I can as I continued Pounding into Naruto. "SASUKE! Where the hell are you I've been out here for an hour ?! "Sakura shouted making my eyes widen shit I forgot all about her. "My brother and I got into a fight so you can't come over today, but I'll make it up to you alright bye !" I said quickly clicking on her before she started shouting angrily at me.

I looked at Naruto who was moaning in my hand as I hadn't slowed down my pace. I removed my hand from his mouth and his moans were soft but the got got louder as I thrusted in harder. I didn't care if Sakura was pissed off at me right now after all it's her fault I'm even fucking naruto. "S-sasuke I'm close !" He moaned out and I pounded into him harder his voice getting louder as I leaned down and sucked on another part of his neck leaving another mark on him. With another loud scream Naruto came all over our stomachs and I in him.

I slowed my pace but continued thrusting into him making sure all of my cum was deep in him his moans have soften till I heard no more I moved my head looking at him. He was already dead asleep fuck am I that good that I knocked him out? I slowly pulled out of him before laying next to him panting. "Damn why do you have to be such a good fuck ? !" I mumbled out before I covered our naked bodies with my blanket to lazy to get up or wake him to leave.

This is going to be fun year having my own personal slut even if it is a boy it's fine he has such a female body anyway... I wonder why though why does he have such female features. Ugh whatever I'm tired. I said before falling asleep without noticing naruto and I wrapping ourselves in eachothers arms.

~~ itachi pov~~

After my brother dragged Naruto back to his room I'm guessing to sex him up again. I got up and looked out side my window to see Sasuke's girlfriend or the gold digger standing out side by the gate probably waiting for my brother I couldn't help but smirk. "I never liked her anyway"I told my self as I walked away from the window and to my room.

Passing Sasuke's room on the way. I put my ear to the door and heard naruto calling my brothers name. The walls might be sound proof but the doors sure ain't. I smirked before heading to my room. Maybe my brother is finally realizing he's always been gay.

When he was a in Pre-K he would always claim a boy as his wife. Kindergarten and first was the same but he would hug and kiss the boys and walk around holding there hand and would get mad whenever they told him he wasn't supposed to do those things with his classmates and cry his little eyes out. Awe he was so cute.

My mother loved the idea and would sometimes fix sasuke his own little dates with other classmates of his my father would get mad at tell my mom how she shouldn't do that and mom will get pissed of at my dad and tell him how he shouldn't judge his son for who he likes or what he likes. But as time flew dad finally convinced Sasuke that what he did was wrong and Sasuke started chasing after the little girls in his classroom.

My mom was so disappointed and didn't like this new sasuke. As time passed my parents moved away to try to do business in other places and rise our company and well I took over the one we have here in Japan.

My brother well still chase's skirts and doesn't remember his love for guys. Though now I think that will change now that Naruto is part of the picture. I can't wait to tell mother she will be so happy her Sasuke's might be back but I'm not so sure about father. After getting to my room I quickly knocked out excited for the next day I really wonder what will happen next..