28. Beautiful

~~Naruto pov.~~

"a-about that...um,, that's a very sensitive topic actually...sasuke and i both know we cant have kids of our own a-and well we are still to young to be thinking of that..anyway... i mean in the future i would have loved to have kids..I've always been a fan of children oh god i'm sorry" i said as i felt my eyes water and i quickly wiped at them. " oh gosh i'm so sorry i didn't mean to make you cry!" she said and i quickly chuckled through the tears as i continued wiping them away." oh no its not you're fault! I've been really emotional lately so please don't worry!" i said as i continued to wipe the tears going down my face. " oh my i'm still very sorry how about we talk about something else? h-how about do you have any secret talent or something? you know why not make your depute?"she said and i chuckled and smiled at her." i'm nothing special actually, i'm more of a book warm and when i'm not studying i just follow sasuke around annoying him with my terrible singing." i said with a laugh lying after all sasukes never heard me sing.but she took the bate and laughed with everyone else. " i'm sure your voice isn't bad like you say."she said with a smile and i chuckled "well i think its horrible" " how about you sing us a little something and we all decide together?"she said and i gave her a nervous look." oh i don't know..um..alright b-but i don't want to do this alone.." i answered honestly.damn i haven't sang in two years i hope i really don't make these peoples ears bleed." oh? didn't the oldest come with you? he has a great voice i'm sure you two can work something out." she said and i gave her a smile. " i'm sure he will after all i'm his favorite brother in law." i said with a smirk and she laughed before excusing me and to leave and prepare but to mostly let me find and force itachi to sing a song with me.

we had quickly agreed on a Christmas song since its the season. they even pulled out a piano in which itachi was to play as i sat next to him preparing my self mentally for the horror." i'm sure you'll be fine and if you're not. at least i get a great story to tell my nephew one day."he said and i smacked his arm as he chuckled. " finally decided to accept the fact that you're going to be an uncle?" i said and he frowned but quickly straightened back up as we where announced again making the cameras go back to me and him and we quickly forced a smile." alright now ready and prepared Uchiha Itachi and Uzumaki Naruto singing a duet of ' have yourself a marry little Christmas!' " said another person and quickly itachi started to play i quickly took a deep breath before finally starting to sing...

i didn't know how i was doing but it all felt better when itachi actually started singing with me, she was right he does have a beautiful voice...it was strange singing to the cameras and all I've only ever sung to iruka and gaara... it's just not really something I'm public with but I really didn't want to continue talking about kids...

Once we finished signing everything was quite for a few seconds and I felt that I was really terrible but suddenly claps. I was shocked and quickly looked over to itachi who just smirked at me. "Who know you could sing" he mumbled only for me to hear and I blushed embarrassed as the interviewer came over to us clapping and smiling happily. " wow! There's no way sasuke is actually annoyed by that ! You're voice is amazing!" She said and i quickly thanked her not knowing what else to say. But for the rest of the interview itachi actually stayed by my side and helped me answer a few fan questions and stuff. Once we where done the cameras quickly turned off and itachi and i quickly said our goodbyes before heading off. I hope I did everything right...

~~Sasuke POV~~

I didn't know what to say or think as I just finished watching the live interview. I'm supposed to be working right now but I got a message by my mother telling me to watch it. I'm not even slightly shocked they mentioned him runnings out in the last interview. But as the interview went on I bit my lip watching naruto answer everything. He looked nervous but so far he isn't doing to bad...