5.Mine

~~Naruto pov~~

I was laying on my bed tierd looking at my wall with my sheets rapped around my naked body. Sasuke was getting changed behind me Sakura had called him and told him to go over once she got out of school. God why am I nothing to people just a toy who can be tossed around and thrown away... But I won't have to be this for long right? I mean once high school is over I can leave this place forever and never come back... I'm already saving money and then I'll be gone I can't wait for that day...For the day I can leave the place I once called home....

"Naruto! Are you listening to me!" I heard Sasuke Shout snapping me out of my trans. I quickly turn over to him seeing he's already fully dressed glaring down at me. " S-sorry Sasuke what is it? " I asked and he sighed before speaking. " Hn. I said I'm leaving I'll see you tomorrow at school nerd oh and don't forget if word gets out about this I will kill you " he said before leaving shutting the front door making me jump a bit before finally relaxing.

I hate my life...

I turned back to my wall rapping the sheets closer to me before I let my tears fall. I was staring at my wall for who knows how long tears still rolling down before I finally got up. I was going to take a shower to hopefully wash some of my pain away.

As I slowly walked over to my small bathroom feeling sticky and nasty all over the smell of sex still in the air, I looked down at the many bite marks hickeys that where left on my body. How am I going to hide all of this at school tomorrow?! Someone is bound to say something about me ! I'll probably get beaten up or laughed at or something tomorrow ! wait...Why do I care so much so what if that happens it normal anyway only maybe now Sasuke won't be doing it too...That might be the only difference I'm sure I'll get my regular day beating no matter what. Ugh I need to stop thinking about that and take my shower already. I quickly turned on the water and got in. I scrubbed at my body and hair trying to erase all of today's and yesterday's events but those hickeys and bite marks where still there. They won't be going away anytime soon so it will be harder to forget... How much of a slut i am. After my shower I got out and looked at my self in my mirror my body looked so horrible I was disgusting to even my own eyes. "you disgust me " I told the my reflection which just replied the same.i sighed and went back into my room I got changed into something simple before laying back down on my bed. I just want to sleep I'm tierd I had a long day and I know it's just the first of many. I quickly put my alarm on and went back to bed trying to forget today and have a great dream of what might happen in my future once I'm gone.

~~next day~~

I groaned waking up from my annoying alarm clock. I turned over and looked at it as it kept beeping reminding me of the horrible day ahead of me.

After a while of staring at it I shut it of and turn to look at my wall. After a few seconds I let out a sigh and slowly got up. Still feeling a bit of pain on my lower back from yesterday's events. I sighed feeling discuss at all of it. Why would I let my self get used like that...Oh right it's better then being beaten half to death by Sasuke. I slowly got up from bed and headed to my bathroom quickly getting changed into my uniform. I looked at my self in my mirror and noticed some of the hickeys on my neck are very. I sighed and washed my face , also brushed my teeth before going to my small kitchen and getting my self something quick to eat. With just a pice of toast and some milk I was set and full already I don't eat much if you couldn't guess that... I grabbed my backpack​ and quickly headed to school.

Once there I noticed everyone was chatting with the friend all over the place in there own group. There was still quite some time before school actually started so that's understandable. I quickly walked through the students and to my classroom​sitting down I'm my chair. I looked around and noticed that most of the class was already here. Only a few people missing. As I continued looking around I quickly froze as Sasukes and my eyes connect. My eyes widen a bit before quickly looking down at my desk. Why would he do that! Sakura is right there well everyone is right there. Ugh I hate my life.