27. No Words

~~Naruto pov~~

"I mean, I know man can't get pregnant but there's no other fucken way you would even consider marrying the Uchiha, Naruto don't tell me you forgot how many times he would b-" "the past is the past! Gaara, Sasuke and I truly love each other and if you won't support my marriage and who I'm with I rather you leave! I was trying to have a nice dinner with my fiancé so if you excuse us we would like to eat! And no I'm not pregnant! That's impossible !" I said as I felt Sasuke glare still on gaara. I felt really bad... I mean I haven't seen gaara in years and only to see him again after so long and this happen... " this is a reserved area so leave before I call the manger and they force you out!" Sasuke said and gaara only smirked at him." My family owns the restaurant so good luck." Gaara said and Sasuke growled." Fine then we will leave right Naruto?" Sasuke said and gaara frowned. "What the hell is going one here?!"I heard a very familiar voice shout.

"temari.." it quickly hit me as the angry girl walked over to us quickly bowing down to sasuke." I am so sorry if my brother coast you any trouble tonight ! I'll get you another waiter right away !" Temari said and my eyes widen... okays that's new... "What are you doing Temari ! Just let me be-!" " gaara ! You apologize now ! I don't want to hear another word out of you unless you're going to apologize!" She turned to shout at him before her eyes finally landed on me and I gulped. " I'm sorry Naruto, I didn't want our reunion to be like this, hopefully we will meet again but on better terms," she said and I was a bit shook but I nodded to her not finding the words in me to reply. " now come on gaara apologize !" She said and gaara growled but did as told. "I'm s-sorry" he said as he crossed his arms and looked away. "Again my apologies for this you're new waiter will be here soon" temari said before grabbing onto gaara and dragging him away with her.

" great... just fucken great" Sasuke said as soon as they where gone and I turned back to him wrapping my arms around my self as I frowned. "I'm sorry about gaara he could be very protective of me at times..." I said and he frowned. "Well your mine now so he can fuck off." Sasuke said crossed arms glaring Over to the door. "Come on Sasuke, it's still early our date isn't ruined yet right ? I'm really hungry 'we' are hungry I'm sure everything will get better and yes I'm yours all yours so please let's forget about gaara for tonight..." I begged a bit just really wanting to eat and go home but just hopefully he caught my drift about the 'we are hungry part'... "Fine, you're right it's our first real date in public we should make the most of it" he said his glare quickly softening as he looked over to me with a small smile before leaning in and kissing my cheek... I wish Sasuke was this nice to me all the time...

Right after that we both had a soft sweat kiss.. which was pretty weird Sasuke being gently is just the strangest thing...but yeah the second we sat down our new waiter came rushing in quickly taking our orders before rushing off. It was a bit awkward at first since we didn't know what to say... how do I like start a conversation with my bully... well fiancé now... "everyone seems really into the post I put.." Sasuke said starting a conversation after a few minutes of awkward silence... it's hard pretending to be in love twenty four seven..." really? How do you know?" I quickly asked and he chuckled." I could feel my phone vibrating like crazy still" he said and my eyes widened... "it's been like what twenty minutes ?! Can I see ! I want to know what there saying! " I said starting to act like my self with out realizing it.. "hm... okay but I'll only do if you give me a kiss~" he said with a smirk and in seconds I was up and kissing him passionately. " can I now." I said happily as soon as I pulled away from his lips my hand out ready to take his phone. He looked at me a bit shocked before he grabbed my shirt smashing my lips against his again. I know better then to pull away so I of course kissed back and the second we pulled away his phone was already in my hand vibrating. Not as crazy as before but still it was going off. I smiled and quickly went back to my seat quickly unlocking it as I went through all the Comments. I was so into the phone that I didn't notice Sasuke just staring at me and the waiter who had come back with our food.