8. Never

~~naruto pov~~

I'm now standing with ino as she holds my hand in hers while we stand Infront of sasuke and sakura. Her and Sakura where talking about who Knows what as I had my head low trying my best not to look at Sasuke as I new the second I did the glare I already felt on my head was going to get worse. " Oh this is Naruto don't you remember he's in our class!" Ino said happily to Sakura making me blush embarrassed not used to getting to much attention. " N-naruto? You mean that nerd kid ?" Sakura asked making me feel uncomfortable. I slowly looked up and over to her giving her a small smile. " Hello" I said in a shy and soft way scared as I felt the glare sasuke was giving me get worse.

Wait I shouldn't be scared of him anymore ! Like I said before I'm not going to be his toy anymore and if he want to beat me to death let him I rather die then open my legs for him anymore!." You look lovely today Sakura " I said to her with a soft smile a little more confident now trying my best to ignore sasuke. " I know! Your actually not that bad looking your self , and how long have you and ino been together? " Sakura said making me blush embarrassed a bit as I looked over to ino confused. What will make her think me and ino where together.

Oh right we are holding hands. Me and ino look and each other before laughing a bit. " Oh me and naru-chan aren't together ! He's gay and I'm hoping he lets me help him find someone today or at least someone he can spend the night with if you know what I mean" Ino said smiling over to me making me blush. I could see from here Sasuke hand clench in a fist. Maybe I should fuck with him ? Yeah I should it will be revenge for how he has treated me ! He doesn't deserve me anyway that prick I hate him! " Well I don't mind a one night stand as long as the guy is actually good in bed. You know my ex was so bad I had to fake my moans not just that but he didn't even last three minutes so depressing " I said and ino started laughing along with sakura. " Oh my gosh I actually feel sorry for you the guy sounds like such a loser right sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked Sasuke and I looked over to him as I wanted to see his reaction. He had a calm look but I could feel the anger rushing out of him. His hand that he had clenched was now bright red from how hard he was clenching it. " Whatever I don't care " he said and I smiled at him Innocently but I'm sure we both knew how not so Innocent my smile really was. "well why don't we go ino I'm sure they want there time alone and I can't wait to get laid tonight" I said full of confidence still staring at sasuke. " Yeah your right let's go I actually want to find someone too! Bye sasuke by sakura!" She said as she pulled​ me away from them and into the party.

There was loud music, people passed out, people grinding against each other too the music others making out and some just being loud drinks breaking things. "Oh I see sai over there all alone gosh he's so good looking !" She said happily and I smiled. "Go to him then keep him company" i said to her more like yelled over the loud music. "But what about you!?" She screamed back and I shrugged don't worry about me I'll find someone!" I said and she nodded before running hugging me thanking me and running of to sai. I smiled happy for her mostly because she's my first friend but it's whatever's.

after she left I spent some of my Time just walking around looking at all the drunk people and seeing what they do as it's my first party. I've found sasuke a few times. The first time he and sakura where grinding against each other on the dance floor then I found them on the couch Making out as he touched her and the last time I saw him drinking with her as he was staring back at me drinking whatever was in his drink. And now I'm trying my best to avoid him and sakura feeling terrible as she doesn't know how many times he's cheated on her with me in the last month.

As I walked around the house aka mansion for the hundred time ignoring all the alcohol offers given to me as I don't drink I was pulled out of my now normal walk from. A hand on my shoulder. I stopped ​and froze hopping it wasn't sasuke as I turned around to see neji. A bit of relief left me as neji smiled at me. "naruto right?" He asked and I nodded. "ino was right you are pretty hot. " He said and I blush m "thank I guess your not that bad your self. " I said and he smirked. "You know if you want I can give you a good Time" he whispered in my ear with me not even noticing when he leaned in. I thought about it for a second, but the nodded my head in yes. He smirked at me before kissing me hard and rough.