19. Live

~~Naru pov~~

"I thought you where an orphan " Sasuke said a little calmer then I expected him to be as he looked straight ahead at the road as he was driving us back to the uchiha home." I-I am you see my parents died when I was younger and I was in an orphanage do to the fact that granny and the perv couldn't care for me and weren't allowed to... see granny has a drinking problem and her husband he's a big perv and has been arrested a few times do to being caught spying on girls.. so they were quickly rejected when they asked to adopt me.... so while I was in the orphanage i met iruka he being a teacher would sometimes drop by to read me and the other orphans stories and bring us a snack or something. He was once an orphan too so he knew what it felt like to not have anyone so yeah. I didn't really open up to iruka like the other kids at first I was scared of getting to close to anyone plus I was also getting bullied and was scared of everyone. Though iruka finally got to me he became my only friend and he would take me out to eat and stuff and we would always be together. I grew so close to him I actually slipped a few times and called him mom. .. I remembered he cried when i did and I did my best never to do it again he got sad and told me he actually liked it and then he adopted me. I was really happy i actually lived with him for a few years but once I turned fifteen i told him I wanted to live alone.. do to the fact that I hated seeing him sad every time I would come home all beat up and burly breathing since you and your friends would always beat me.. he hated the idea but finally I convinced him. I told him I wasn't going to accept any of his money and I would earn all the money on my own and I did I earned enough to get my self a small apartment, buy food and that was all I wanted at least once a week or so I would go over to his house and we would bond but at school we acted just as teacher and student since I didn't want anyone to know he was my step father and think he was giving me special treatment and passing me just because of that... he still now and then tries to convince me to go back home but I refuse every time " I said ."so why am I only finding about this now? And why didn't you tell him what we where doing ? " sasuke said and I shivered at the idea of telling iruka I lost my virginity before marriage." You see even if iruka doesn't show it he's a real mother hen.. he's always been very very overprotective and he can be very scary at times... " I said honestly and he tightened his grip on the stirring wheel. " so what about when he find out your pregnant what then huh?" He said as he tried to calm him self as I can tell he was starting to lose his temper. "I-i don't know what will happen but I know it won't be any good " i said honesty and he didn't respond but glared at the road ahead. I swallowed scared knowing it's never good to see Sasuke like this.

The rest of the way we spent in silence do to the fact that I didn't want to trigger him more then he already was. "It looks like the interview will be in the house " Sasuke said now a little more calm as we entered the gates. "Seems so love~" I said already starting to act the part as I looked to see a crew of people at the front of the house with equipment.one had a camera facing over to the car as we drove, guess it's going live already." I thought we would have more time alone, I didn't think it would be this hard to spend some alone time with my fiancé. " Sasuke said and I knew that what he meant by alone time and it was not something good." Yes what a shame I also wanted some alone time with you " I said as i ran my hand gently up his thigh he smirked leaning in giving me a short Kiss and pulling away." How about we go in we don't need to give the cameras a show "he said before stepping out the car and going around to my side. The cameras where already on us and I was actually starting to get used to it which is weird seeing the short time I have been on camera. I stepped out the car as soon as Sasuke opened the door for me and was quickly at his side as he locked his car. We both hand in hand walked into the house as cameras followed our every move. I smiled a bit as Sasuke kept his cool face the cameras never leaving but this time there was no crazy people asking questions.