33. Uchiha

~~Nobody's POV~~

      It was a big day at the Uchiha mansion, as final touches where being made all around. And Guest where also already filing in. Warm welcomes where being said as each guest was guided to the venue out in the back of the Mansion. All guest of course where being seated accordantly. And All was going according to plan and even the media and the paparazzi out side was being kept in check so nothing could ruin the special day. The special day For the "happy " couple.

      Sasuke, the groom was sitting by the window as he looked out to the venue below. His closest friends also dressed in suit and ties were either standing or sitting by him none saying a word as the all looked out to the venue below with him. But finally Kiba couldn't bring him self to stay silent he was so confused and just bugged by the fact that sasuke was getting married. "Sasuke, are you sure about this?!i mean your seventeen! we all are and marriage? Really? And again why to the Uzumaki of all people?! are you pulling my leg ?! " Kiba said but sasuke didn't once look away from the venue. " he doesn't go by Uzumaki anymore it'-." "Uchiha i know. But dude come on there has to be a better reason?!" Kiba interrupted sasuke as he just wanting his friend to say this was all a joke. "Kiba will you drop it already? They're getting married no matter what so stop being so troublesome" Shikamaru replied and Kiba frowned about ready to start arguing again but this time with Shikamaru. " fine, if I give you a reason would you shut up about it already ?!" Sasuke said finally looking to his friends staying as cool and calm as he can. " Fine." Kiba replied and sasuke took a deep breath as he looked Kiba right in the eyes." I love him, I've loved him when I first met him as kids and I love him now. " sasuke said not once losing contact with Kiba as he lied.

     Or at least that's what he kept telling him self. That it was all a lie he couldn't be having feeling for Naruto just couldn't. But after the last two days he doesn't really know what he feels. He even woke up today to an empty bed and his fiancé no where to be found he almost panicked thinking he ran away only to find out that thanks to his mother he won't be seeing him in till the wedding ceremony.the wedding ceremony that would be taking place In less then an hour. And that's all it took so he could finally see His fiancé again. But of course that's why he's been looking out the window because he him self doesn't know if it was a good thing to be so Anxiously awaiting for the hour to pass to see Naruto again.

      Naruto, the bride in the other hand was sitting looking at himself in the mirror as ino and Deidara fixed the veil on his head. "You look beautiful Naruto" Deidara said and naruto smiled lightly. "Thank you, Deidara." Naruto replied as he never took his eyes of him self. Because reflected back at him was a beautiful man about to be married. But the beautiful mad instead of smiling and being excited and nervous like any other bride. He felt no emotion he felt like he just wanted this to be over.. and he wasn't talking about the wedding...

"Did i ever tell you guys what sasuke loves the most about me ?" Naruto said as he looked at the other two blonds  through the mirror. "No..?" Ino replied as she looked at the blond curiously. " is it your eyes ? " Deidara said with a chuckle as he placed his hands on naruto's shoulders and looked back at him through the mirror with a smile. "H-how did you-." "Welll.. when I first met sasuke itachi told sasuke that you and I looked alike, especially our eyes but sasuke quickly argued with itachi that your eyes where ten times more blue and just more beautifully and unique . The way he talked about just your eyes Naruto was so beautiful he looked so in love just thinking about you." Deidara said and ino awwed And Naruto felt his heart speed up for a second as his cheeks turn pink. looking back at himself in the mirror and for a split second he actually looked like every other bride. " sasuke does love my eyes.. so much he put it in my ring.. he even wants our baby to have my eyes." Naruto said as He placed his hands on his small bump. Looking down at it he smiled. "Naruto, What do you love most about sasuke?" Ino asked but naruto never really had an answer to such question... what can he possibly like from the guy... "I-i love how much he loves and treasures our baby even though he hasn't been born.." Naruto said biting his bottom lip. That's all he could really come up. But he quickly asked him self is there anything he actually loves about sasuke...