34. Rumors

~~Sasuke's pov~~

"Naruto...?" I called him softly as he ate some of our wedding cake.

All day we have been on our feet going left and right to Either take more wedding photos or just to thank people for coming and what not.

This is actually the first time since we got married that we actually got to sit down and just be kinda alone together with no interruptions... and i don't know if I'm thankful or hatful for that seeing as the more time I sit here watching him the more this weird feeling in my chest grows and the more I feel so hateful towards my self as I know I'm the reason for why I can see him breaking.

" mmhm?" He replied with a mouth full of cake and I couldn't help but let this small smile grace my face . "are you tired?" I asked not knowing why I cared or even asked. " a Little.., my feet hurt and I feel a little nauseous though" he replied and I nodded as he took the last bite of his cake. " do you want to go to m-our room and rest?" "Can we even leave.. it's our wedding after all wouldn't it just be weird if we left...?" Naruto asked after he finished his cake. "Exactly Naruto it's our wedding, we can do what we want, plus we already did all the main things like thanking everyone and dancing, we even did that stupid toast" I said and Naruto chuckled at the last one. "It wasn't that bad sasuke" he said and I frowned.

Itachi decided to do the toast with out me even knowing. He of course instead of saying a few simple words and getting it over and done with, Decided he also wanted to say a speech. I of course had to force my self not to kill him as he talked about how he first met Naruto and just completely embarrassed me. even Naruto laughed at his 'funny' little story. I still want to strangle him though.. he actually ended the speech by mocking the way I used to call Naruto and overall wishing us a happy life together before finally everyone actually toasted. But I swear if I could I would kill him. "Let's just go" I said and naruto quickly lowered his gaze but nodded. "Okay." He responded and we both got up and started heading for the mansion. Everyone was to busy either dancing or talking to even bother  to noticed that we where on the movie.

"Shouldn't we at least tell your parents?" Naruto asked and I sighed but nodded. " fine, will that make you happy?" I asked looking over to him and he frowned but nodded. " alright let's go find them." I said as I took his hand in mine and started heading back looking around to try and find my parents. "Itachi is closer we can tell him instead.." Naruto said and I looked in the direction he was looking and quickly spotted my brother chatting with some of his friends and his boyfriend. "Let's go then." I said and pulled him softly in the direction of my brother. " Itachi " i called to him and quickly everyone turned in our direction.

"Well if it isn't the lovely groom and 'bride' or should I say sasuke and nawuto" one of his friends mocked and I frowned while Naruto cover his mouth as if trying not to laugh. " it's Naruto, and I would appreciate it if you addressed my husband as Mr. or Mrs.Uchiha. After all it's only respectful, well that and the literal fact that I can fire you if I wanted." I said with a fake smile and the guy quickly froze. Just because he's my brothers friend doesn't mean he gets privileges. I'm nothing like my brother after all I won't even hesitate to fire any of my friends if they worked for me. " ohhh Itachi you didn't tell me your brother was so feisty" another said and I quickly glared in his direction. " I would hold my tongue my brother is knowing for keeping his threats.  But any way did you guys need something?" Itachi asked and I glared over in his direction before it soften and I nodded. " Narutos feeling nauseous so we are going to head off already, can you tell father and mother?" " oh, I see alright I'll let them know, kinda strange to leave your own wedding but I would have done the same." My brother said and I nodded.