16. Hickey lies

~~Naruto pov.~~

I took a deep breath getting my self ready. I looked over to Sasuke who had no expression on his face but turned to me as well." Stay calm and don't look down " he said and I nodded as I grabbed his hand without permission and in return he actually grabbed my hand as well. We then both looked back ahead of us as his parents where the first to get off." By the way father and mother took of your sound proof so thanks for the show  " itachi said before stepping of the plane. My eyes quickly widen at what he said and I looked over to Sasuke who  looked angry now with a small blush on his face and I felt my face heat up. He squeezed my hand and I looked back ahead of us trying to calm my blush as we step of the plane and cameras started to flash. I was about to look away and hide but I remembered what Sasuke said so I continued looking forward holding his hand tight out of embarrassment.

"Sasuke ! Is he the one from the party!?" "Sasuke! how long ago did you break up with your girlfriend!?" " Sasuke! " "Sasuke!" I kept hearing questions left and right and it was starting to get really hard not to run away. I could see itachi and his parents also being asked questions but all they did was ignore them and get in the limousine waiting for us.

Then Sasuke stopped walking and I did the same a bit taken aback by the move. "Sasuke?" I asked and he turned to me letting go of my hand.  And I did the same as our eyes met I looked confused and he just grabbed my waist with one hand and gently pulled me close. With the other he gently placed it on my cheek and leaned in kissing me. I was shocked for a sec but slowly closed my eyes kissing him back moving my hand up around his neck as he moved the hand he had on my face on to my waist. I heard flashes going of like crazy in the background and I was still confused about the kiss."just play along" he mumbled against my lips before he slowly pulled away and gave me a small smile. My eyes widen a bit at seeing him smile..before I quickly relaxed and smiled back and his smile grow before he leaned in again kissing the top of my head this time and in my head before we separated and he grabbed on to my hand as we continued on our way to the awaiting car." Did he just smile?!" "Tell me you got that ?!" "Sasuke uchiha was smiling !!" I heard all these questions and statements being made and people just freaking out as Sasuke let me into the limo before going in as well and the door was closed. I looked to see his parents and brother looking at us with wide eyes and I became embarrassed all over again and quickly looked down at my lap remembering what itachi said earlier. "What?" I heard Sasuke ask and I quickly looked up at him as he looked emotionless at his family." You smiled ?" I heard his mom ask and he sighed" so? Am I not allowed to smile?" " you know that's not what she meant Sasuke, you just don't smile. It was the first in a long time "itachi said and Sasuke hned. " whatever " he said as looked over to me and I quickly looked away and to my stomach which was getting slightly bigger each day.

" So Naruto we haven't asked but have you contacted your parents already? Im sure they must be worried " Sasuke mother said and my blush and everything quickly faded. Okay stay calm Naruto... I forced a smile on my face as I looked up." That's right Naruto do you need me to lend you my phone so you can call them I'm sure there worried "itachi said and it was starting to get harder now not to cry especially since it's hard to control my mood swings and stuff.  " I'm sure his parents don't care since they haven't reported him missing or anything plus there never at his house so they probably abandoned him or something " Sasuke said and at that point I couldn't help as I let my fake smile fade and tears started to form in my eyes." Actually my parents are dead " I said as I looked wiping the tears away before they fell. I heard complete silence in the car and I kept wiping my tears away." Oh god Sasuke how can you be so mean!"" Sasuke apologized!" I heard his mother and father say and I looked back up. " it's fine don't worry I'm used to it !" I quickly said and then quickly regretted it as his mothers eyes widen a bit."what do you mean your used to it?" She asked and then my eyes widen and I quickly looked down fuck I fucked your I shouldn't have said that !" I mean a lot of people just assume about what happened to my parents and it fine I don't really like talking to people or tell almost anyone about what happened to them. so rumors always spread around about what happened and I don't care. I mean as long as it doesn't affect my school work and stuff I never really cared to much about it and just let it happen and stuff." I said as I wiped my eyes again from the tears. " oh Naruto I'm so sorry " I heard her say and I started playing with my fingers." It fine don't worry" I said and then silence again.