29. Bitch

~~Sasu POV~~

My eyes widen and I felt my heart pounding. I quickly gripped at my shirt from where my heart laid as if that was going to stop its rapped beating. I couldn't believe It i was lost.

Did I really say that?! No of course not I wouldn't... would I?... no of course not I couldn't I just couldn't.. call him beautiful... him of all people ! I-i I was probably. P-probably was  just lost in the moment.. yeah that has to be it... there's no other way!.... but then again I should have beat him up after what he said  a-after all he had said about that stupid red head! But I didn't I just did the complete opposite...  what is wrong with me ! I'm probably getting sick or that whole the fathers get the pregnancy symptoms as well thing. Yeah that probably could be it too I'm just not in the right State of mind after all I got engaged not even a week ago and I'm getting married in less then two weeks, I also broke up with Sakura, found out I was going to be a father and worst of all I'm marrying a guy !

All of it is just getting to me after all I'm just not gay. Naruto just looked so good laying there covered in sweat and wrapped in my arm- no no no stop it sasuke stop it what's wrong with you ! Your not gay ! Not gay not gay yo-"Mr. Uchiha!" I heard someone say and I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and glared  over to the lady who yelled at me. " what?" I said annoyed and her eyes widen and she stepped back in fear." Ive been calling you for a while now.. you're father asked me to come after you wouldn't answer the phone..." she said and my eyes widen a bit but quickly relaxed.. how long have I been out of it?! " hn . I'll call him now you may leave " I said and she bowed and quickly rushed out.  I looked over to my desk phone and quickly picked it up calling my father. And on the first ring he quickly answers. " Sasuke, " he said my name and I knew right away he wasn't in a good mood. " father, you called " I said and he sighed. " are you done with the work I gave you ?" " yes father, I finished it not to long ago." " hn. Alright leave it ready my assistant will go pick it up. Also get ready and meet me at my office we are going out." He said clicking before I could ask where. I sighed and looked over to the work he had assigned me and quickly fixed it and put it in a manila folder. Leaving it neatly on my desk and quickly got up and ready. Our break wasn't for another hour where is he taking me?

I kept asking my self  as I made my way to his office but naruto kept clouding my mind. I growled annoyed not understanding what the hell is going on. Why won't that stupid nerd leave my head!

Once at my fathers office I walked in as he was finishing putting on his jacket. " where are we going ?" I finally asked and he looked over to me." You're mother called she's with naruto and itachi getting naruto his suit for the wedding. She wants me to take you to find one for yourself as well but first since we are late we are going to attend other things your mother wants for the wedding. We are doing almost everything today seeing how close the date is." He said and I nodded but some how I felt a bit jealous as my brother got to see naruto first in his outfit. I'm definitely sick. " let's go then" he said and I quickly followed him out our company.

~~Naru POV~~

I smiled awkwardly in the car as Mrs. uchiha kept talking about how she found so many amazing a beautiful suits for me to wear. " naruto you're okay with wearing white right ?" She said in back seat as she had over a dozen bags and books of wedding planing and decorating and who knows what Else she has. " I suppose, i don't really care for the color so whatever you like I'm okay with...."I said as I looked at the ring on my finger which held absolutely no love. It's just a declaration of property...

"I think you would look lovely in white ! Plus you would be the bride so it only makes sense I even have a few vails already chosen for you to pick out from once we get to the store !" She said happily. " mother we are already here" itachi said and I looked up as he was right . Right in front of us was a huge store beautiful wedding dresses, suits and decor all over the very high classed store. They had levels probably with different things on each level... " ah ! Perfect ! Hurry up boys we have so much to do today !" She said happily as itachi parked the car and we all quickly where out. She had a bunch of bags already in her hands and she made itachi carry the rest not letting me help even with one 'because I'm pregnant'.