25. Making Out

~~sasuke pov~~

I'm pissed! I swear I'm going to get to the bottom of this ! Sakura knows about everything she knows about my baby and still she threatened his life for some fucken shoes ! I said to my self as I speeded my way to her house not giving a fuck about anything. How could she- ugh! She knew god dammit! I said as I quickly spotted her oh so familiar house but I stopped my car a house away as I saw her house door open and guy come out. She was right behind him as he turned around gave her something in an envelope from what it looks like before he kissed her and walked away.

I was shocked... but quickly felt anger and betrayal take over me. I watched as the guy speeded away in this old nasty car and she walked back into her house quickly shutting the door. Once the door shut I quickly snapped out of my dase and parked in front of her house now truly pissed off as I quickly excited my car and rushed to her door. Only having anger cloud over me as I started knocking angrily at her door. " Sakura !?" I called angrily before the door finally opened and Sakura looked at me confused." S-Sasuke!? what are you doing here ? " she said trying to act innocent with me and I glared down at her. I could see a hickey and bite mark on her neck and she still try's to act  with me!? " I don't know you tell me. What am I doing here?" I said as I crossed my arms on my chest still glaring daggers at her. " um.. you came to see me because you love me ?" She said with a nervous chuckle and I growled."how long?" I said as I forced my self not to yell at her." How long what Sasuke? I don't know what your talking about?" She said as she played with the skirt she had on." How long have you been cheating on me ?" I said as I started to tap my foot trying to keep my self calm." What!? Sasuke can you even hear your self ? Who told you this lie ?! I would never cheat on you Sasuke !you and I both know that! I love you !" She said as she glared up at me with a pout and I chuckled." You did." I quickly replied and she looked shocked." Excuse me?" She asked and I rolled my eyes." Who the hell so you think your messing with Sakura ! I just fucken saw that guy leave your house not even five minutes ago and your still trying to fool me into believing you haven't done anything !? So tell me Sakura ! How fucken long!?" I said my anger started to break." H-he's just a friend s-Sasuke I don't know what you talking about" she said as she quickly looked away from me." Stop kidding your self Sakura I can see all the evidence I need on you neck anyway!" I said she quickly covers her neck as she looked at the grown shocked for a few second before she looked up and glared at me." Y-your one to talk ! You also cheated on me and now your getting married ! And to that nerd of all people!not just that but you even got him pregnant ! And now he's having a Disgusting muten peace of a crap child ! And your keeping it ! It really sucks I didn't actually kill it yesterday like I wanted to !  " she said angrily to me before her eyes widen and she quickly covers her mouth. And with that I snapped. I quickly slapped her across the face glaring angrily at her.

" Say whatever the fuck you want about me or Naruto  but don't you fucken dare insult my child ever again!" I yelled at her and she looked up at me in horror." And now I got all the information I needed ! Everyone was right telling me you where a whore who slept around behind my back! I shouldn't have ever defended you! And now I know that you where definitely the person who threatened my sons life ! Goodbye Sakura. Forever. Oh and don't you ever fucken dare ever speak or look at my family again ! And if you touch my fiancé even a fucken hair I'll have everyone on you, you hear me! Can't believe I fell in love with someone as low as you !" I said before quickly walking away from her and getting back in my car speeding away in seconds.

I tighten my hold on the steering wheel as I growled. I was at a red light and I was pissed of and felt so much betrayal. I need to do something show her what she did  doesn't affect me even the least! I can't let her or anyone see me weak and hurt! I'll just take Naruto out or something show her that I don't care and that what she did didn't affect me in the least ! Yeah that sounds about right! I quickly took my phone out my pocket and Dailed my brothers number before putting him on speaker.the phone rang a few times before finally he answered. "Hello?" I heard him say and took a deep breath trying to get my self to sound normal." Itachi are you home?" I asked as the light turned green and I continued on my way while still holding the phone in one hand."of course, why do you actually need my help with something?" He said joking  and I rolled my eyes "actually I do " I said and silence." Your serious ?" He asked and I sighed." Yes, I need you to tell Naruto to get ready I'm taking him out on a date, I'll pick him up in ten minutes " I said and quickly clicked before tossing my phone on the passenger seat and continuing on my way.