9. what?

~~naruto pov~~

"N-Never!~" I moaned out as he hit my prostate. And in return he growled. I already know there is no way he will stop or anyway I can get out of his grip but I will not fall for his commands. I'm not going to show him he had no control over me ! " Let's see how long you will last then!" He said as he let go of my hands and gripped my hair with one hand and his other hand gripping my my waist as he started thrusting angry it to me. I bite my tongue trying to keep some of my moans back as it was getting harder to breath with how hard and fast he was pounding into me. His grip on my hair tightened as he pulled my head back against his chest as he started making out with my neck. " Tell me *pant* Naruto who do you ugh ! Belong too!" He whispered against my neck as he groaned his thrust still at the same pace. " Not ah! You bastard!" I said and he growled bitting down on my skin making me groan.

His thrust soon slowed down before he came too a stop pulling out of me picking me up. " Who do you love Naruto?" He asked as he carried me to my room. " i love Neji !" I said even though it wasn't true Neji means nothing to me. " Wrong answer again nerd !" He said as he tightened his grip on me before throwing me on my bed. I was about to crawl away but he grabbed my leg and pulled me towards the edge of the bed. Now half my body was on the bed and the other half wasn't. I was panting trying to catch my breath as I looked up at him and our eyes met and only hatred was seen in each other's eyes as we panted. He then got on his knees and making me look at him confused as too what he was going to to but he only grabbed my dick slowly stocking it as he panted. I bit my inner cheek trying to keep my moans in as I tried moving his hand away but failed as he started to slowly speed up making let out a loud moan as I gripped the sheets under me. "S-stop it!" I moaned out and he did just that. He stopped but only to grab my legs spreading them wider. I tried sitting up only to see him put his mouth around my dick. My eyes widen and I quickly gripped his hair trying to make him let go but he only took in more of it bobbing his head up and down slowly. " W-what are you doing s-stop!" I tried saying but it came out sloppy as my moans got the best of me. My hands still tugging at his hair but weaker now as I started to feel a little num as it felt so good... God why did it have to feel so good! He kept on sucking me off at first slowly but them he picked up his pace a bit I panted and moaned​still trying to get him to stop but I was becoming so weak.

I felt one of his hands let go of one of my legs only for him to thrusted three of his fingers in me. I tightened my hold on his hair with one hand as the grabbed the sheets as I tried to catch my breath. " F-fuck!" I moaned through my heavy pants as he continued what he was doing. "W-wait stop I'm cumming!" I told him and he pulled away from my dick still thrusting his fingers in me at a fast speed. I felt my self get closer and closer my the grip on his hair and the sheets tighten. " S-so close!" I moaned out I looked over to him and he had a wide smirk on his face as he grabbed the base of my dick tight. I didn't understand what he was doing but I didn't care I was so close but I couldn't release. " W-what did you do to me let me cum!" I shouted at him panting heavily as he pulled his fingers out of me as he still gripped my dick keeping me from coming. " Not untill you tell me who you belong to and who you love " he said again with his bright smirk. I growled as I panted heavily wanted to cum so bad. " I love Neji and I belong to nobody!" I said knowing it was only going to make things worse but I wasn't going to quit anytime soon.

In response his smirk faded and he glared down at me. His grip getting a bit tighter on my dick making me groan. " Let me cum !" I begged a bit but he only tch. In response. " untill you remember who you belong to I won't let cum" he said as he stood up. He grabbed his dick placing it at my entrance and my eyes widen no not again! I tried getting away but my body was to weak. as I lucked at him Panting heavily He teased my hole a bit thrusting only the tip in before he finally thrusted complete in at a fast speed. I screamed and tightened the hold I had on his hair and the one I had on the sheet. He thrusted right into my prostate again making my legs feel num. He didn't even give me time to try and catch my breath as he abused at my prostate thrusting hard and fast. The free hand he had was now against my head as we where at eye level. He was groaning and panting heavily while I moaned and panted heavily, screaming every now and then that he would give me a head thrust. I wanted to cum so badly I felt it all build up and I wanted to let go. " L-let me c-cum!" I said again through pants and he groaned " not untill you tell me the correct answer" he groand out. Fuck it hurts I want to let go so bad but that means giving up and I don't want to quite.