18. Just Another Day

~~Sasu pov~~

I panted heavily as i laid on my back completely out of breath.I looked to my left where Naruto laid also trying to catch his breath."t-that was amazing " he panted out and i chuckled." yeah it was and this time you didn't pass out after the third time "i teased and he pouted at me. "shut up teme!" he said and i was taken a bit a back at him actually talking back."excuse me?"i said and his eyes widen a bit and he looked away from me quickly."n-nothing i'm sorry i-im just going to take a nap now." he said as he turned on his side and away from me making me frown." i'm also sorry about your neck i think i made it worse" i heard him say as he pulled the sheets up covering him self completely.i reached up to my neck knowing the hickey was bigger as he had sucked on it a few times during sex but man did it feel good.

"its fine.. " i said as i moved over to him and pulled his naked body close to mine. he froze and i frowned not liking the fact that he got all shy again."calm down i'm not going to hurt you, this time, i'm to tired and we have shit to do once we get back to japan." i said and he nodded slowly."o-okay " he said and relaxed a bit leaning back against my body. i sighed and pulled him closer i snuggled my noise into his golden hair as i pulled the sheets back covering or bodies." sasuke can i ask you something?" he said and i hn'ed" make it quick we need to sleep we need it for the next two days because they are going to be hell" i told him and he nodded."okay...when you where talking about the ring to me earlier did you mean what you said?" he asked and i rose my eyebrow confused."what do you mean?" i asked sitting up a bit enough to see his face and he just looked at the ring i gave him." when you where talking about us to the man and did what you say have any meaning behind it?" he asked as he played with the ring on his finger."like i told you before i just told him as it is, not my fault he thought it meant anything i just wanted to get that over and done with." i admitted and he stooped playing with the ring." i see, " he said with a frown on his face before it was quickly replaced with a smile.he turned his head looking up at me with the smile but his eyes they told a different story." well that's good !*chuckle*you almost scared me i thought you actually where starting to fall for me" he said with another chuckle but it sounded so painful his eyes glowing with more darkness." i wouldn't fall for you in a million years " i said ignoring the pained look on his face. " i know, .... well i'm tired now goodnight, evening or whatever it is ." he said as he looked away from me quickly closing his eyes as he got a little comfortable in the spooning position we where in. i frowned and quickly shrugged off this weird guilt feeling, as i laid back down with him, hold him close quickly falling asleep.

~~Naru pov~~

i groaned slowly waking up to someone knocking on the door.i slowly removed sasukes arms from me as he was dead asleep and slowly got up from the bed not wanting to wake him.once i was up i tried my best to ignore the horrible pain on my lower back as i grabbed random pics of clothed and quickly putting them on despite the pain in my lower back.once i was dressed i quickly opened the door as the knocking got louder only to see itachi there about to knock again." oh naruto sorry to wake you but the plane will be lading in twenty minutes "he said and i gave him a small smile." oh okay ill wake sasuke up" i said and he nodded." mother said we will be passing by the school so you guys can get you missing work first so can you tell sasuke too?" he said and i nodded before slowly closing the door as he left.

i sighed turning back to a peacefully sleeping sasuke. i stood there for a second remembering what he had said and the pain i felt. i shrugged it off before walking more like limping over to him. i slowly stared to shack him and call his name asking him to wake but he just groaned annoyed."sasuke please wake up" i said and finally his eyes opened only to glaring at me and i quickly took a step back.he sighed once he saw it was me and relaxed his glare.'what is it now naruto?" he asked an i took a deep breath before responding." you brother came he said we will be arriving in less then twenty minutes, he also said we will be passing by the school quickly to get our work from our teacher." i said and he sighed nodding" alright lets go take a shower and then get a quick breakfast. " he said and i nodded in agreement as he got up. i quickly blushed a bit at his naked body."alright lets go " he said and i nodded walking to the bathroom with him in which i got undressed as he started the water. and we both took a quick showered together getting the smell of sex off us.