4. Secret Toy

~~Naruto pov. ~~

I groaned as I woke up to pounding at the door. Who the hell is that? I want to sleep I'm so tierd and my bed is so soft and warm and my pillow is so amazing comfterble I could hear it's heart beat.... Wait... This isn't my bed and pillows don't have heart beats! I quickly opened my eyes and realized I was laying down on top of  I slowly lucked up and my eyes widen as I saw Sasuke sleeping peacefully even though someone one is nocking hard on the door. " Sasuke get up! are you not going to school!?" I heard someone yell from the other side wait I know that voice !! I quickly sat up even  with a horrible pain going down my backand. I turned bright red I could feel Sasuke's dick against my ass ! Well no duh Naruto you guys had sex and are both butt naked  ! I yelled at my self before quickly​ getting up groaning in pain. I grabbed one of Sasuke's  sheets covering my self and covers him with another before limping to the door. I quickly opened the door and stopped Sasuke's older brother from continuing his shouting.

"Oh naru-chan your still here ? Aren't you going to school ? Also where's my brother?" He asked with a small smile I hugged the sheets tighter against my body before responding. "Y-yeah I nocked out last night b-but I'll be leaving right away !And s-sasuke asleep um.. I'll go get changed right away and be out of your way I promise!" I said for some reason I new it was best if I left before Sasuke woke up I'm sure he wouldn't be happy if I was still here when he woke up. "Calm down naru-chan I told you before I don't mind you being here your interesting and if you want I'll even take you to school you can wear some of my brothers clothes and I'll take you both" he said and I quickly shook my head no. " No I'm fine t-thank you !" I quickly said before quickly moving away from the door and into Sasuke's room. I quickly found my clothes and headed into Sasuke's private bathroom quickly getting changed. This is bad Sasuke should have woke me up ! No no I shouldn't have passed out ! Shame on me ah fuck it I'm just a sex toy anyway in his eyes and that's all I'll ever be I'm sure once he gets board of me he will throw me away and get a new toy or even finally marry Sakura and let me be!

Once I was done changing I folded the sheet I had rapped around me before heading back into the room I saw itachi still at the door. Isn't he going to wake Sasuke for school? Wait that's not my problem right now I should be worried about finding my way back home safely. " Naru-chan ? Do you want me to take you home ?" Asked itachi as I placed Sasuke's bed sheet on his bed and grabbed my background still limping in pain I walked to the door were itachi was and shock my head no. " No it's fine I don't live to far so I will be able to get there on my own " I said as I heard a groan and turned to see Sasuke was finally waking up my eyes widen scared and I shock a little. " I need to go bye itachi thank you for having me in your home!" I said quickly before dashing to the door not caring for the pain as I quickly left home.

~sasuke pov~~

I groaned waking up because all the warmth I had felt was finally gone. I slowly opened my eyes getting used to the light. I turned to the side to see my bed was empty and frowned. " You looking for naru-chan?" I heard my annoying brother say and quickly turned over to see him at my door leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face I frowned annoyed. " No." I responded but in my head I said yes. "Really? Oh okay well I'm going to tell you anyway where he is. He ran home just right now his body shacking in fear. Makes me question what you did to him last night that he was so scared . " Itachi said smirking making me growl. " You and I both know what Naruto and I did last night and I'm just glad he's gone anyway. " I said as I looked away from him and to my wall.

" Really? Well if you say so then I guess you don't mind me telling you that since you and Sakura are dating I don't want Naruto back here if all he is is a toy for you sasuke. He's  human and like all humans they need love not to be treated like toys that you throw away after you get bored. If you are bringing Naruto as a friend then fine but if you want him as your sex toy then no that's what your girlfriend is there for your needs and if she won't give it to you don't go looking for someone who does that's makes a real relationship Sasuke. And remember this little brother don't do something you will not want done back to you so don't cheat on your girlfriend unless it's fine for her to do the same to you. " He said and I growled angry who does he think he is telling me who I can and can't be with who can and can't be in my bed it's my  life not his !