36. Don't Forget Me

~~sasukes pov~~

Naruto and I slowly pulled away from our kiss when we heard someone clearing there throat i could feel my face heat up a bit from forgetting ino was there and I looked over in the directions in which I last saw her.she  was already holding another picture in her hand shaking it lightly; my parents brother and iruka were now here to all looking at us awkwardly.

"I heard you guys were looking for us.." I said trying to act normal as if they haven't just watched Naruto and I make out for who knows how long.. I'm also trying to ignore this horrible feeling in my chest that seems to only be a growing pain as Naruto words have felt like daggers.

My mother clears her throat before speaking as a light blush was clearly still seem on her face. " yes we wanted to let you know we have a plan already; we thought it's best to let you both know as soon as possible. We wouldn't want to throw you both into it and let you figure it out on the way..plus we want to keep Naruto as calm as possible right now. Especially after... er...tsunade called!, she had just gotten home when she got the news of what happened at the wedding and about the baby news getting out. She feels it would be best to keep Naruto as far away from this drama and as soon as possible. So we all agreed it's best you both just go into  hiding till we can figure out how to calm everything down. Just think of this as your honeymoon!" Mother said and I looked down to Naruto who had turned around while still trapped in between my arms. "Wait. Will we be back in time for school?!" Naruto said before stuffing his face again with cake.

"We don't know about that part, I mean your an Uchiha now and not just that your also the first pregnant man well ever. Who knows how long it will take for something this big to-." "I'm a senior in high school I am not about to risk my perfect attendance and good grades." Naruto quickly replied with a face full of cake while cutting iruka off.

"Naruto we are talking about your baby's safety and I can easily arrange something with the principal to excuse both of your absences without it going on your record." "And I can arrange something with the teachers so you both still get all your work and don't miss out on anything" iruka added to mothers words.

Naruto didn't immediately reply  he just stood quietly as he ate his cake. I looked at iruka and my mother and they both seemed a bit nervous as if waiting on Narutos reaction and response.

"Hm, sasuke what do you think? " Naruto said after finishing his cake and I looked at him before looking over to my family and the rest as they all seemed hopeful that I would agree with them. " if it means yours and our baby's safety I think we should do it. And like they said it won't affect our studies in anyway plus it will just be you and I for a while so why not." I replied as I reached out for his hand and ran my thumb over his wedding and gentle bringing it up to my face as I kissed his rings. "Mhm, lets do it then it's like a vacation within a vacation." He said with a smile as he grabbed my hand and kissed my wedding ring as well. I smiled softly as he smiled back at me.

I felt like I could stay like this forever. Just watching him smile at me like if  i was his sun. He looked so relax and at peace all I wanted to do was hold him and never let go. "Oh god will you two ever stop being so lovey-dovey like damn we get it your in love but stop it so weird especially you sasuke what the hell man!" I heard kibas unmistakable voice and I quickly felt my face heat up as I glared over in the direction his voice came from only to have my eyes widened at the sight. "What the fuck" I said as I felt my eye twitch in annoyance.

"Don't look at me like that this was all of there's idea!" Kiba said as he pointed to my family. "Why do you look like me?!?" I heard Naruto say as he looked just as shocked and confused as I was. "Oh this was all my idea." My brother said and he actually sound proud of it. My eye twitched even more annoyed now. " so you care to explain why kiba looks like a horrible version of Naruto?" I said as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Hey! I did not suffer putting on this stupid wig and contacts for you to just call me horrible! I'm wearing makeup! MAKEUP!" Kiba said and I frowned in his direction."like I said horrible version of my husband. " I said and kiba glared at me. " your lucky we are friends! I got hungry and came for a snicker the butler  said they're  where in this cabinet. Ha! Found some!"kiba said as he grabbed a few snickers bars and glared over at me again. " by the way my make up and everything isn't completely done also I can't wait till you see Garra your going to love it! " kiba said and quickly ran away before I could ask what he meant by that so I glared at the door he left through.