24. Dammit !

~~Sasuke pov~~

Dammit this idiot! I can here the maids whispering already and I know this isn't good. Not just that but my family is in the other room and I really don't want to fight with my mother about being a good husband or whatever.plus I can't fire or make all the maids stay quiet so I have to do the next best thing! "I do naruto! I love you ! There's nobody else but you! Look the thing with Sakura it was a lie you and I both know that! I have always loved you and that's why I want to marry you I want everyone to know where my heart truly belongs ! Naruto please don't do this to me ! You know I love you!"I said lying through my teeth as I pulled him close as I moved his hands from is mouth." I love you and only you" I said before kissing him deeply." Kiss back" I mumbled against his lips and he did as told kissing me deeply. Wrapping his arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around his waist.

After a short while we both pulled away and  I pulled him into a hug and quickly whispered into his ear in an angry tone." Ever pull something like that again especially in public I'll-kill-you!" I said and he nodded."I'm s-sorry " he mumbled back and I sighed before pulling away from the hug and faking a smile." Come on love why don't we take you to bed you are tired correct?" I told him and he grabbed my hand and nodded." Yeah... I'm sorry Sasuke I know you love me I'm just not feeling my self lately..." Naruto said and I squeezed his hand in mine and gave him a small smile before leaning in and kissing the top of his head." It's okay, I know this can all be a little overwhelming... let's go I don't want to stress you out to much "I said and he nodded as I started to head in the direction of my room.

"We still need to talk about what happened at school..." I said as I remembered what had happened the day before. Who would even think of laying there hands on my property ! They are so dead when I find out who did this !" Oh... right.. um.. does it really matter  ? I mean Our baby is okay isn't it" he said in a very nervous voice as we entered my room." What do you mean by it doesn't matter ? Naruto, this person could have killed our child." I said a bit annoyed but still i hold on to my temper as I closed the door to my room ." I-I know Sasuke it's just- just, I don't want to talk about it.." he said as he let go of my hand and started playing with his fingers refusing to look up at me and I frowned." Fine, then when do you want to talk about it then?" I said as I continued trying to hold my temper as I stood there waiting for his reply." N-Never..?" He said even questioning his own answer ." Dammit Naruto I'm not going to play these games with you! Who was it! tell me or I'll go find out my self I'm sure the school has the video from that hall way ! I'll pay them if I have to so either you tell me or I'll find out by the school and either way you do not want to know what I'll do to you if you don't say a word ! So tell me who the fuck was it!"I said losing my patients with him. He just jumped and looked up at me with a pout about ready to cry." Y-you don't want to know, Sasuke please trust me " he begged and I growled raising my hand ready to hit him but a knock on the door stopped me from slapping him. " what is it now ! " I said angry as I moved from Naruto to the door quickly opening it and glaring down at the maid." What !." I said in an angry tone and she jumped a bit. " I'm sorry sir but a girl named ino came saying she is friends with your fiancé and would like to speak to him.. should I ask her to leave sir." She said nervous and I frowned what does ino want ? I thought she would have stoped being Narutos friend after the engagement boom. "I-ino's here ?" I heard Naruto ask from behind me and I turned to him."yes love, she came to visit you do you want to go say hi or do you want to rest up ?" I asked with a fake smile saying play along. But in all honesty I hope he says no so I can beat him for being and idiot and not carrying enough about our baby's life !

~~Naruto pov~~

" she did come all this way so why not, I'm sure ten minutes won't be so bad. " I said with a fake smile and inside I just hoped he would let me even if I don't want to speak with ino because for all I know she would go off on me as well since Sakura and her are best friends... but it's better then staying here and Sasuke beating the hell out of me maybe by the end of the conversation he will be less mad or forget about being angry with me..." you heard my fiancé let her in, we will be down in a second ." Sasuke said and the maid quickly nodded "yes sir!" She said before running off to do as told "let's go, and don't you dare think this conversation is over after this you will tell me  who the fuck did this to you and our baby got it!" He said in a harsh whisper "y-yes Sasuke" I said as he took my hand in his again and yanked me closer to him before walking out the room me following a step behind him as we headed down stairs.