11. Cry

~~Naru POV~~

I was still sitting in bed frozen just like Sasuke I didn't know what to say or do. I watched as itachi started shacking tasunade his hands in her shirt as he continued to shake her back and forth asking her to tell him it was a lie. To tell him his brother wasn't about to be a father and he an uncle.

"There's no way! I refuse to believe it I can't be an uncle! Do you know what that mean it means I'm getting older I don't want to be old I'm still too young !! " I watched itachi as he continued to shake granny back and forth. I watched as the other blonde came in and quickly ripped itachi away from tasunade asking her for forgiveness as he put his hand over an angry Uchiha mouth trying to keep him from talking but that didn't stop him from trashing around in his arms in an un-Uchiha like manner.

And that is when it hit me...I'm pregnant...with Sasukes baby. I'm pregnant with his baby!! "No no no no.no! This can't..I can't be there's no way I!" I started to panic as I wrapped my arms around my flat stomach. In which life was starting to form according to granny. " Granny please please tell me it's just a joke tell me it's not I can't be !" I begged as I felt tears starting to form in the corner of my eyes. I can't I don't want to! how will I be able to be free with his baby in me! how will I be able to live my life away from him and everyone in this town if I'm pregnant with his child! " I'm sorry naruto but from what your lover here has told me you have all the symptoms you are showing all the signs of a pregnancy not just that but you have been having un protected sex which can only higher your chances by a lot. I'm also pretty sure the first time you decided to open your legs for Uchiha here you most likely got pregnant. And since that was a month ago I'm sure your son or daughter heart is already betting strong " she said and I only started to panic more." B-but I can't...I'm a boy I just I can't" I said as started to cry.

"Well you should have thought of that before you opened your legs brat" she said and I started to panic more. "I'm...going to be a father..?" I heard Sasuke who has been quite from the beginning finally speak softly to himself in which I'm sure I'm the only one who heard his words. I quickly looked over to him my hands still wrapped around my stomach tears still running down my face. "I-im going to be a father.." I heard him say again just a bit louder before he slowly turned to me. He looked so dead inside as he looked me straight in the eyes before he slowly started to lower his gaze to my stomach. He slowly reached up and grabbed my arms moving them from my stomach as he just stared at my stomach. I didn't say or do anything just let him stare . " Well it's not one hundred percent that he is so you can all stop freaking out now from what it seems he most likely is but we should be a hundred percent sure " I heard granny say and I quickly turned to Look at her as itachi finally freed him self. " Well how can we be sure I need to know if I'm going to be an uncle or not" itachi said a lot more calm now probably finally realizing he wasn't acting up to the Uchiha standard of well an Uchiha. "Wait so I might not be a father after all?" Sasuke asked finally leaving his gaze on my stomach and looking over to tasunade. " Yes brats but the chance of him not actually being pregnant are small I'll have to schedule an ultrasound so that we can see and hear if anything is actually in there " she said as she pointed to my stomach now all eyes where on me and I quickly blushed and tried to cover my self but sasuke grip on my hands only tightened. "How soon can we have this done?" I heard itachi ask as he got on his phone. " I'll have to check my schedule give me a sec. " Tasunade said as I just noticed the bag she had with her. She quickly openend it and and took out a little book and started flipping the pages.

I slowly looked over to Sasuke as I started to feel a little dizzy again with my crying and all of this was just so overwhelming. " Sasuke?" I mumbled softly enough to reach only his ears. He quickly looked over to me and pulled me to his body. My eyes quickly widen as my head now rested on his shoulder then I felt his cold lips near my ear. " Pretend you love me till everyone leaves I don't need to get into more shit because of you...just wrap your arms around me and go along with everything I say or do" he mumbled and I slowly nodded. Slowly wrapping my arms around his neck hidding my face in his neck. He quickly let go of my middle and grabbed my legs moving me so now i was on top of him my legs on either side of him as he moved his hand back around my waist holding me tight. "Alright I'm free tomorrow at nine in the morning and the following day at eleven. Which do you prefer?" She asked I'm guessing to itachi since I can't really see anything other then Sasukes neck. " Tomorrow I want to find out if I am or not going to be a father sooner then later " I heard Sasuke say and I bit my bottom lip. " Alright fine with me.... Is naruto sleeping already?" I heard granny ask and Sasuke start to rub circles on my back. " Yeah he was getting a bit light headed with everything so I told to sleep before he passed out on us again. " Sasuke said " yeah that is a good idea we should all head out he needs his rest and if he is with child he would need it more " granny said. " Yes that does sound like a good idea we should let them rest un. After all I'm sure the scandal on the news and now this news is to much for them itachi un." I heard the blonde finally speak after all this time of silence. " Yes you're right how about we let you out and let the lovely couple rest " I heard itachi say and granny agree as she came over to us and kiss me on top of the head. Telling Sasuke she will see us tomorrow. My eyes soon started to get heavy and I slowly started to feel sleep getting to me. I was about to fall asleep as I heard the door to Sasukes room close but before I could Sasuke quickly pushed me of him bringing me back from my haze as I now laid on the bed looked up to the selling. " Hn. You actually think Im going to let you sleep on me after all the shit you cause me? Now because of you I'm on the news and now because of you I might be a father in eight months!" He yelled whispered to me as he crawled on top of me pinning me down on the bed as I was now looking into his hatered filled eyes.

"S-sasuke I didn't know i promise I'll do anything please " I said as I stayed still underneath him scared of what will happen next. " Lier.... Your a bloody lier I bet you want my child so you can get out of that peace of shit you call home don't you? All you want is the riches that come from the uchihas name isn't it! You just want my child for the money you whore " He said angrily at me and I kept shaking my head no " no Sasuke please I promise I don't want your money I'll get ride of it nobody has to know please or at least let me keep it and just vanish from your life I'll leave you won't have to see me again o-or the child I promise I won't ask for anything please just let me go " I begged and he only glared more " you want to kill it?" He asked as he tightened his grip on my hands" if that's what you want please Sasuke just let me go, I'll kill it i promise if you don't want it I'll kill it j-just let me go " I begged but in reality even if he did want me to kill it I wouldn't that's just wrong on so many levels I'll tell him I killed the child and just run away with it with my baby.i looked up into Sasukes dark eyes as they didn't hold any anger any more. I watched as he looked down to my stomach and he let go one of my hands. I watched as he moved his hand slowly to my stomach placing it lightly on where the baby might be. " My child might be in there...." I heard him mumble and I bit my bottom lip as I just watched him. " And you want kill it" he said as he tightened his hold on me his anger quickly coming back. " I don't want to kill it but if you want to I would but there's other options I can give it up for adoption or I can leave with my child forever and you want have to hear from us ever again" I said and he growled. " You want some random strangers to care for our child not just that but you want to run away with my child! the next Uchiha heir ! " He said angry as he glared up at me. " No I don't want to give my child to a random stranger i-i want to keep it...if I am pregnant I will leave with the child and you can stay here with sakura and creat your own family... Like you said why would you want the child of a whore" I said as I looked away from him and to one of the walls in the room. At the moment I started to not give a fuck anymore I just want him to beat the hell out of me fast so I can go home...I want to go home....

"Shut up you idiot! How dare you say such thing you will not leave with my child do you hear me ! And don't you dare bring Sakura into this you peace of shit ! I don't want your children but if you are with my child I would keep it even if it's mother is a slut and a whore that child is still mine ! " He said angrily and I turned too look at him again. " Then I hope this child grows up to be like me a whore and a peace of trash!" I said angrily as I moved his hand away from my stomach and placed mine right where his was as I look down and my stomach. " I hope I die during child birth and that this child goes with me ! Or better yet why don't you beat the hell out of me like you always do and this time actually kill me kill me and this child ! If you don't want my children why save this one! beat the fuck out of me and kill the child in me! Kill it! Kill us both beat me up fuck me up as much as you want I don't care I'm still a whore and this child is mine more than yours so kill it so can get pregnant by neji I bet his children will be ten times bette-" and the he slapped me before I could finish he slapped me. I quickly moved my hands that was on my stomach to my check holding my palm to the place he slapped me. I looked up at him and saw hurt in his eyes. Something I've never seen before. " Shut up ! Just... shut..up " he said as tears started to form in his eyes looking about ready to fall...and then they did he began to cry he let him self fall on top of me as he tightened the grip on my hand. I was shocked and didn't know what to do or say. This was the first time I've seen sasuke cry I felt his empty hand go in between us as he placed it back on my stomach. He rubbed my belly slowly as he continued to cry silently not once saying a word. I slowly moved my hand from my face to his head and slowly placed it there waiting for. Him to push my hand away but he didn't he just continued to cry and rub my stomach. " I won't kill o-or child Sasuke I promise...even if you don't like me and I don't like you I would never kill this child" I mumbled not even sure if he heard me or not. I ran my hand through his hair slowly till soon his sniffs and hand had both stopped. I moved his head a bit only to see him dead asleep and I bit my bottom lip not knowing what to do. I first thought of moving him off so I can get free and go home but he just snuggled closer to me. I sighed and gave up before slowly also falling asleep with him. And we slept like that him laying down on top of me, his hand still on my stomach with mine in his hair and our other hands still together as one.