6.Itachi's secret

~~naru pov. ~~

I don't know how long it's been since the first time Sasuke changed his mind from beating me to fucking me.....But what i do know is I've never hated my body more then I do now. Every day I look at my self in the mirror seeing as hickeys Sasuke had had gave me a day or two before where either gone or almost completely gone as if it never happened...The scares on my body also gone no matter how much he scratch at my skin it's always gone a day or two after.

Why am I so different I've seen hickeys on both men and women and there's take forever to leave!....Maybe I should be Happy they vanish so quickly but then again once Sasuke sees his marks on my body gone he gets angry and marks me up more only for them​ To be gone the next day or the day after.

Ugh!!! I can't take this anymore I'm sure it's going to be three weeks  since the first time ! I can't keep doing this it's every other day he comes over just to fuck me and leaves me like if I'm just a toy !!  Well you know what I'm not going to do this anymore he can beat me to death if he wants but this is my body and I say who can and can't touch me in a sexual way!! And that's what I'm going to do tomorrow morning I'm going to go to his house and I'm going to tell home yeah! I'm not going to be his bitch or play toy that's why he has a girlfriend ! Play with her if he want but leave me out it!! Yes I'm going to say that I can't stand that stupid bastard with his sexy smirk and good sex damn it is good... No! Naruto keep your head in the game your just a toy you mean nothing to him and don't let him treat you like garbage anymore!!!

And with that said I fell asleep getting​my self mentally prepared for what's going to happen tomorrow.

~~~next day~~

I woke up to the sun rays coming in from my window shinning straight into my face. With a groan I got up getting my self ready for what u was going to do today I know Sasuke will be pissed but I can't keep doing this! It's too much I mean I can burly eat anymore because I just want the pain to go away the pain of being used like a toy...Ugh! Alright stop thinking and just do Naruto you've got this! I quickly got changed into something casual and headed to my kitchen grabbing a pice of toast and stepping out the door before stopping in my path.

My eyes widen and I gripped my stomach before rushing back into my house slamming the door behind me and rushing into the bathroom throwing up what little I had in my stomach. Once I felt like it was over I got up only to have another wave of nausea hit me. From there I spent a good while throwing up before it finally was over. I panted short of breath before slowly getting up from the floor and washing my mouth. So today i definitely can't confront Sasuke maybe tomorrow because right now my head is throbbing with pain.

I slowly headed to my kitchen looking for some pain killers or something to make this go away. I've never been sick before so this is all new to me maybe it's because I don't eat enough or something yeah maybe I just don't eat enough. After looking around and not finding anything I decided to just eat some more bread because the other one was on the floor and I couldn't really eat it now so yeah. I just ate whatever little I had in my fridge and went to bed hoping that by Tomorrow this is gone if not...I have to go see granny and see if she can figure out why I'm getting sick out of no where I mean I'm sure it's nothing serious but still I just don't have a good feeling about this....

~~sasu pov~~

I woke up from the loud banging at my door making groan annoyed. I looked over to see it was only seven making me even more annoyed as I don't have school today and could have sleeper in. " Sasuke get up ! I'm taking you to work today!!" I heard my brother yell from the other side of the door making me raise my eyebrow a bit confused. He wants me to go to work with him??

I quickly got out of bed and opened my door making him stop his loud banging. " Sasuke finally I'm going to be late if you don't hurry up and get changed !" My brother said and I glared at Him." Why do you even want to take me to work with you? " I asked and he sighed and checked his watch " I'll explain on our way now hurry up I'll be in the car I swear if you take more then ten minutes​ I'm going to show everyone  baby pictures of you no better I'm going to out it in a bulletin board at your school " he said with a smirk before pushing me back into my room and rushing down the stairs. I growled angrily before getting ready as fast as I can knowing him he would do it.