39. Wait a Minute

—Naruto's POV—

To say Sasuke wasn't mad is an understatement. He was beyond pissed. Shockingly to me and well maybe the whole universe he didn't murder me that night.

Instead he took a deep breath asked me to let him see and after he walked out and came back a few minutes later acting as if nothing happened I was so-so confused,worried,happy?

He never brought it up again after that night but every time he would see it I could clearly see he wanted to say something but never actually did. He just bit his tongue and continued what he was doing.

I would also be lying if I said I didn't miss Hawaii. The nice and calm days with no drama just me living my everyday life as if none of this ever happened. Obviously it was on hundred percent like it used to be but I'm slowly getting used to and learning to care more for self especially with the uchiha heir growing inside of me.

Sasuke and I have even settled back into the  Uchiha house hold as planned. Nobody knew of our return  till a few days later and according to the Uchiha everyone believed we were just on our honeymoon the whole time.

The two days back felt wonderful being able to see Iruka and ino again and the looks on everyone's faces when they really saw how big my stomach had gotten was always hilarious. It felt supper strange when everyone would touch my stomach but I also enjoyed the heck out of it since sasuke was clearly not happy about it. So it made me happy to see him unhappy.

Well anyways after settling back into the Uchiha house hold sasuke posted some pictures from the 'honeymoon'  on his social media and basically the world went wild. Right after that Itachi suggested we do a small live on one of sasukes social media's so I don't feel as stressed over people coming over and doing an interview. I honestly would rather take a nap then do any of that but before sasuke could say no we where already being made looked 'more presentable' by sasukes mom and the live had started.

I still get a bit uncomfortable but Itachi was right it felt better then doing an interview or whatever. I also couldn't really see much about what people were commenting since I didn't have my glasses so sasuke did most the talking while I sat there and just smiled, laughed or rubbed my stomach. Eventually the live ended and I was able to sleep. Being pregnant is extremely tiring not going to lie.

So after all that I got ready the following day and now I'm on my way to school with sasuke.

"You could have stayed home you know? Instead of coming to school. I could have arranged for you to continue getting online classes." Sasuke said as he parked his car in the schools parking lot and i frowned.

"It's not the same, plus we only have what? three months left of school? I'm barely four months pregnant I should be fine as long as I nap every now and then. They are getting heavy you know?" I replied as he got out the car and came around to help me out as well.

"And that's why you should stay home instead of coming to school." He said as he closed the door behind me after I got out.

"Sasuke, my husband, the father of my miracle child, The guy that's somehow madly in love with me even after all he's done to me.  Shut up and carry my books." I said as I shoved my backpack in his hands and he frowned.

" the tables have turned so much in such a short time. I hate this " He said and before I could say anything back he put my book bag  over his shoulder locked the care and started gently pulling me towards the entrance of the school.

The closer we got to the entrence the more students there where and the more noise everyone got as they notices us. I could here everyone whispering and giving us many different looks many where full of jealous and disgust but sasuke gave everyone who dared give a dirty look on of his glares and the students quickly would scramble away. We where of course were treated nicely by all the staff at the school even though I could notice some of them weren't all that happy about us.