20. Truth Be Told

~~naru pov~~

So far my day hasn't been going well. Woke up to morning sickness and burly being able to pass down my breakfast. Got to school with Sasuke and all eyes where on us from the second we stepped out the car. Whispers everywhere and girls glared at me as I past by hand in hand with Sasuke. Even when we got to class it was dead silent as we walked in. The second we both sat down the student quickly started whispering and I could fell the glares coming from all directions, but the one that terrified me was the horrible feeling I was getting from Sakura. But my day didn't stop at death glares and whispers which leads to now, now I'm in lunch with Sasuke as I tried my best not puke from all the smells as I sat with him and his friends in lunch and they all just stared.

" so you and Uzumaki? You can't be serious " kiba said to Sasuke and I couldn't help but feel a little un easy being around by all my bullies."its Uchiha not Uzumaki "Sasuke said as he took a bite of the lunch I made him with his mother last night."Uchiha Naruto,now we might not be married yet but that doesn't mean you can't use the right name. I already put a ring on it so use his correct name " Sasuke said as he lifted up my hand with the ring he gave me to show as prof before going back to eat" Fuck your serious! You can not be serious man! I thought you where in love with Sakura? I mean you even told us where to find Uzumaki oh right Uchiha here to beat him up and now your saying you have been shagging him this whole time !?" Kiba said and I jumped a bit." K-Kiba don't say s-stuff like that!" Hinata the quite one of them all said." What my fiancé and I  do in bed is none of your business inuzuka " Sasuke said and Kiba tch'ed before sending me a bit of a glare before he opened his lunch and quickly started to eat. Once the smell hit my nose I quickly felt the puke coming up my throat." Oh god " I mumbled and quickly cover my mouth feeling it coming I quickly got up and ran towards the bathroom.

I rushed through the hallways of the school finding the nearest restroom as I tried my best to hold back. Oh god this day is the worst day so far and hell did it just get worse. Right in front of me was no other then Sakura she was just coming out of the girls restroom with two other girls and it was getting a lot harder to hold this back. " Well I've it isn't uzumaki !" She shouted at me and I moved away from her trying to get to the boys restroom but she stood in the way her friends quickly helping her as the glared at me. Oh god no I can't hold it any longer.i quickly let it all out and it got all over her shoes she let a bit of a scream as I whipped my mouth once i was finished." I'm so so sorry " I said and she looked at me with a glare before she slapped me." You bitch! How dare you!" She yelled at me before she slapped me.i quickly grabbed my cheek in pain." These where new shoes and he was mine first !" She said before gripping my hair and pulling at it making me whimper before she let  it go and pushing me against the wall. I didn't want to hit her I know I can but I won't it will only bring more pain and suffering. I covered my stomach quickly as she started kicking me along with her friends as the said horrible things. But I did my best keeping all the kicks from hitting my stomach but she kept hitting my head really hard. it felt like forever and I was scared terrified that I'll pass out and she will hurt my child I couldn't yell and ask for help and I wasn't about to hit a girl no matter who she is and even if she does deserve it." Sakura !! Stop ! " I heard someone yell and Sakuras kicks come to a stop along with the two other girls ." What do you want he deserves it this peace of shit puked on my shoes ! " she said and before I knew it I was in someone's arms, "don't tell anyone it was Sakura okay Naruto" was the last thing I heard before I couldn't hold it anymore and everything went black .

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes as I felt pain all over. I looked around and I was back at the uchiha mansion. "Your awake good " I heard someone say and I turned to see the owner of the voice. "Granny?" I asked as everything was a bit foggy." Correct brat now how you feeling? " she asked and I sat up felling a bit of pain here and there. "I'm okay my head hurts like crazy and I feel pain here and there but I had a lot worse" I admitted." I see well your lucky whoever did this to you didn't hurt the baby or who knows what would have happened especially with that fiancé of yours. Well I should get going I have sick people to care for so if you feel anything or something let me know alright ?" She said and I nodded." Good I'll go call the Uchiha now so I'll see you in a few weeks for your next appointment and take it easy brat" she said and I nodded again as she left and I wrapped my arms around my belly not carrying for the pain as I was just happy I was able to keep my baby alive .