10. Cereal

~~Naru pov~~

." Your not....pregnant are you ?" Itachi asked as he happily ate his cereal while both Sasuke and I chocked on our meal.

"W-what!? That's impossible he's a boy!" Sasuke said after finally passing down his food. "That is true unless your hidding something from us naruto?" Itachi asked with an innocent yet creepy smile. "Brother you and I both know Naruto's male so can you drop this crazy idea!" Sasuke said rather calm as he glared over at his brother.itachi sighed but nodded."yes you're right let's just deal with that later and eat our meal. "Itachi said before taking another bite of his cereal.

Sasuke huffed before he started to eat his breakfast and I did as well. We all ate quitley which felt weird .. im used to it yes but now it feels weird all of us here and not a word being spoken. "naruto​" I heard my name and I quickly looked over to sasuke who was calling me. "Yes?" I asked a bit to shy for my liking. "After breakfast we will go upstairs you should rest after all your sick "sasuke said but I'm sure all he wants is a morning fuck . "Alright"I agreed as we all finished our meals.

"Well I should be heading to work it was a pleasure seeing you again naru-chan please don't hesitate after school to come tomorrow if you're still feeling sick I would love to help figure out what is wr-" and before itachi could finish he stopped mid sentence as we all heard a door slam close and someone start screaming out for Itachi. At first everyone was confused till itachi sighed mumbling "Deidara..." before standing up and following the screams of his name. Sasuke also stood up grabbed my hand and pulled me out the dinning room as we followed in itachis path. "Oh itachi there you are ! Quickly your brother is on the news and it doesn't look good!!! "The blonde said as he grabbed itachis arm and pulled him away to what I'm guessing is the living room fuck there's just to many rooms here. Sasuke was still quite holding my hand tighter as he pulled me towards his brothers direction. Once we found itachi his eyes were widen as he stared at the TV the news was playing. I looked to see what it was and my eyes widen as a pictures of me and Sasuke where there from last night. In one he was pulling me in the other he slapped me and another of us yelling at each other. Then the thing went on break. And itachi quickly grabbed the remote and rewinded it to where it started speaking about sasuke. How the hell did he do that!?

"What is going on!? Is SASUKE Uchiha gay?! Last night at what seems to be a party Mr.uchiha was spotted going in with his girlfriend or is she ? A few hours after this picture was taken of sasuke with his girlfriend *points to picture of sasuke holding hands with sakura as she smiles over to him *this was taken. *She points to a picture of sasuke and I but with my face blurred out as he was holding on to my hand pulling me out the party. * What it seems to be is the young Uchiha dragging out not a girl but a MAN out the party! But that wasn't the only picture taken there are these taken a few minutes apart! "She said  as different pictures of me and Sasuke popped out. My face was still blurred out as the pictures went on. One at us yelling at each other another one of him slapping me another of him shoving me into his car but the last one was the worst because of the angle it was taken in. Sasuke was strapping me into the car but what it really looked like was sasuke kissing me. " Oh my ! Where they actually kissing?! Everyone place you votes and at the end we will pull out your opinions on whether sasuke was lip locking with someone other then his girlfriend!!  But that's not all it seems that we also have some of the things they were screaming at each other and let me tell you it is juicy and we will descus it after the break!" With that said the picture of sasuke and I where played again before the show took it's break. Itachi again skipping all the adds till we got back to the show starting.

"Welcome back everybody thank you for Waiting now let's see in this cards I have what was the conversations between sasuke and this guy. ""I told you to let go of me I don't want to go with you sasuke." And then there's this that happened a few seconds before the kiss? " She said before she read out what was in her little card. " No I don't want to I don't belong to you and you don't tell me what to do! " Shouted the blond one in to which sasuke slapped him and then yelled back at him"Your mine ! And nobody else's you should be lucky I even let blank touch you " wow ! Is Uchiha sasuke possessive?! Right after this was said sasuke seemed to have pushed the blond into the car kissed him and then they both drove away where who knows so now that we have all you votes in it seems 95% voted that yes sasuke kissed him and 91%voted that infact sasuke is cheating on his girlfriend! Wow and I have to agree ! will we ever see the blondes face I hope so ! I want to Know who is sasuke mistery man "she said with a wink before the TV was shut off.