Two Sides to a Story

Here is Xander's POV. Some people asked for one so this is a bit of a bonus chapter.

I am also doing Ask the Author.

So go ahead and ask your questions.

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Chapter 24

                *Xander’s POV (Because of popular demand)*

                I was furious. I was so angry. My wolf was bubbling at the surface and I was using all of my strength to stay in control. He was fighting for control and I was very close to letting him have it. I felt Alex grabbed my arm to try and control me if anything happened. Michael stood in front of me looking at me.

                I lost sight of the rogues with my beautiful mate. I was so angry. I was visibly shaking. I was slowly but surely losing control. Could you blame me? I watched my mate sacrifice herself to save my sister. She was so selfless. She knew what this would mean. I watched her as she quickly spoke to Molly before Molly ran over and through herself into my arms.

                I then saw the rope get tied around her wrists. She was slapped and hurt and I nearly lost control. My kept flickering to what would happen to her. She was still blocking me from her head. She was going to be beaten and hurt and I wouldn’t even know. I was her mate but I felt so helpless. What kind of mate am I?

                “Xander. She told you not to do this. Don’t let her down. You need to clear your head. We need to plan tonight and attack as soon as possible tomorrow. We will get her back, Xander. The pack has become attached more so now she has sacrificed herself in so many ways. We will get her back,” Michael spoke, looking directly at me.

                I moved my hand to the bridge of nose as I breathed in deeply. I knew I needed to keep it together but right now that was easier said than done. My mate was taken. She was going to be in pain. She was going to be hurt and that was making me shake in fear. I should be protecting her. We should have done something but my sister… I couldn’t let my sister get hurt.

                Why the hell was she out in the woods anyway? Why? Molly wasn’t reckless enough to ever do something like that especially when we are so close to war. There had to be more behind this. I was missing something. That was quite obvious. Something wasn’t adding up.

                “War room now. All main warriors are to report. We will be attacking tomorrow. We will make the first move,” I ordered.

                There was the scuffling movement behind me as people moved around following orders. The bonfire was quickly put out and people began to clear it up. I closed my eyes still trying to hold on to the slithers of calm I was trying to keep right now.

                “Xander,” Molly’s shaking voice spoke, “Xander I am so sorry. I shouldn’t have been in the forest. I am so so-“