Another Point Of View

Three updates in three days!!! Woop! Woop! But I torture you all with all these feels.

Come on people! You should know me well enough by now that the character has a problem. It gets solved. Yey! Then I lull you into a false sense of security before BAM! I crush your world and everything falls apart. Then I do it a couple more times for good measure :P aren't I a kind person?

Anyway, 34,600 reads!!! 1,262 votes!!!

By the way. I really want a new Cover. I would love you forever if you made me one.

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Fact Seven: I am a massive Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston fan. I mean come on. Beautiful human beings. Like, I love them so much I am rooting for Tom to appear in Sherlock so my life would be complete. I would fan girl like you wouldn't believe.

I mean my tumblr is Tiny Assassin if you want to follow but that and Sherlock, Merlin, Doctor Who, Hunger Games and Lotr is all that you will find on it.

Chapter 33

Xander’s POV

                One and a half weeks.

                One and a half weeks since I stopped looking for Jennifer. I had never felt so awful. Once again, for the second time, she has given up everything to save me and save the pack. That was Jennifer though. That was Jennifer through and through. Never once would she think about herself. Even now, through all the torture and pain, she will still give others a better future but never herself.

                If she were to stay, I wouldn’t have let her go to the Werewolf Council. The hatred towards her father is so harsh. The packs and the Werewolf Council are so blinded by their hatred to the murderer of hundreds of wolves that they would only immediately tarnish Jennifer with her father’s reputation. They wouldn’t give her a chance before taking her life.

                I had to stay here for my pack. People were still struggling with the after math of the war. Families were trying to piece together their lives and they needed a strong leader. I was trying my best to help them while my life seemed to crumble around me. I felt such a mess. I was holding it together on the outside for the appearance of those around me but inside it felt like I was dying.

                The loss and the pain. I felt like I was falling apart inside. Everything seemed to hurt. My chest was pounding in pain. My wolf was hiding at the back of my mind suffering the loss of his mate. All I had ever done. All I have ever wanted was to keep Jen safe yet every time it is her keeping me safe.

                I just want her to have a life. I want her to life in safety and security, cherishing the rest of her days. Yet here we are another problem. Those god damn stupid packs. Those idiots. They were blinded by their hate to ever give her a chance. No. They had to prejudge. They had to be idiots and ruin MY LIFE!

                I slammed my fists down on my desk in my office before collapsing into the chair. I was so messed up. I felt so rough and angry. I wanted to look for her and by god did I try. Every time I sensed she was near, she would scramble to get as far away from me as possible. I knew exactly why she was doing it.