Perfect Christmas

Hey Everyone :D

I tried uploading this yesterday but Wattpad failed me.

So 70,000 reads and 2,000 votes!!!! WOW! Thank you so much,

Updates are a little slower because I have lots of school work. I have French Orals soon and it is a lot of work,

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Fact Twelve: I am bit of a girl gamer. I love the Assassin's Creed series both single player and multiplayer

Chapter 38

                I was excited and nervous all at the same time. This was my first real party. I had never been to anything like this before and I couldn’t wait for the experience. It was my first party. I felt pretty too. I had never been allowed to wear anything like this before. I always had to wear black or dark clothing, anything that did make me look like a pretty little girl. Otherwise, I wasn’t looking good enough for my father.

                Xander led me down the stairs and I felt the nerves begin to bubble up inside me. I hoped I had organised it well enough. I had tried really hard to make it good enough for everyone. I really wanted it to be perfect and I hoped that everyone would appreciate that and love the evening.

                “I bet it will be great. Stop worrying,” Xander chuckled.

                “I am not worrying,” I replied as we reached the final flight of stairs.

                “Liar. Your breathing is really erratic,” Xander laughed.

                “Oh shush,” I replied which made him laugh.

                We had now reached the bottom floor and walked towards the door where the music was already pouring through. I smiled at the sound of people laughing and talking. If you hadn’t already guessed, Xander and I were already fashionably late.

                Xander pulled open one of the doors with one hand keeping the other arm wrapped firmly around my waist. We walked in then and people turned to look at us. They smiled and said hello as we entered. They made us feel totally welcome which was nice. For some people, this was the first time they had seen me since me running and since the coma.

                The party was well underway. People were dancing and laughing as well as eating the food. Everyone just looked so happy. It was nice considering the trauma this pack had been through with my father and the rogues. I could really see the pack was recovering and getting over the huge loss that it had suffered.      

                Xander was off talking to some people which left me to roam through the party. People would stop me and say how nice I looked. I would always blush in response and thank them before moving round. Also, they always kept calling me Luna no matter how many times I told them otherwise. It was cute and totally annoying at the same time.