History is Written by the Victors

hey guys.

I have 86 followers which is awesome.

14000 reads and 650 votes!!!

I am doing ASK THE AUTHOR so please ask away. I want questions please :)

By the way, you will all hate me after this chapter.

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Chapter 25

                Jen’s POV

                War! He had attacked. Xander had taken my advice. The rogues weren’t prepared. They would have been scattered and at a total disadvantage. I smiled at the thought. Xander and his pack could take down the rogues. I knew they could. I just didn’t know if I could survive this. Everything was aching.

                I was hurt.

                My back was burning especially with the new whip marks. I could feel the blood trickling down my back as I remained sprawled across the floor. I pressed my hands down against the white tiles beneath me. I saw the dried red blood that was splattered across them and shuddered. I pushed myself up from the floor and into a sitting position. I looked down at my clearly torn leggings which I could see my skin through. I then looked to my stomach which was yellow and black in places.

                I looked at the red scars that were now imprinted across my stomach. I could barely see skin for the amount of scars that now crisscrossed my stomach. I looked like a monster. I physically repulsed myself. Xander would never take me back like this. I then dragged my gaze to look on my left leg which was bent at a slightly dodgy angle from where it had healed wrong. It was throbbing as well. Everything was hurting. My stomach. My back. My head. I felt atrocious.

                I needed to get out of here and stop my father. He had to be taken down and I was going to do it. I had to do it myself. I crawled over to the metal table in the corner of the room. I lifted my hands up and placed them on the edge of the table before pushing down on it to help heave myself up from the floor.

                Somehow I was stood now. I was swaying slightly feeling a little unbalanced. I placed some weight on my dodgy leg and felt the pain ripple through my body. I knew I was going to have to fight through it otherwise I would never get to my father. I looked at the table and grabbed one of the syringes containing the shift preventing drug. I shoved it carefully into my waist band before picking up a silver knife on the table too.

                I kept that clutched within my hand tightly. This was the only defence I had. I limped over to the door which was still slightly open. I constantly held back the yelps of pain that was threatening to escape from the weight on my leg all the other parts of my body which were groaning out in pain.

                I looked through the crack in the door to see it was Jamie guarding it. I sighed quietly. He was never going to let me going. He was too blinded by greed and power. I would have to take care of him. I was going to have to kill him. My wolf  would have wanted his blood but all I kept thinking was that he was Xander’s brother. Does Xander even know yet? Does he know of him being a traitor?

                I had to take that chance.

                I slowly opened the door until it was fully open. I crept behind Jamie so I was directly behind him. I held the knife in position in my hand. I took a breath before going with my plan. I wrapped my arm around his face covering his mouth with my hand while at the same time bringing the knife around. Jamie went to get me off of him but I was too quick.