There Goes The Neighborhood

So why are you not in school" Daddy asked me. "I didn't feel like going really"I  called shrugging before pulling on my leather jacket. "Have you ever been told that you act exactly like me when i was your age?" He asked. I smiled softly before chuckling, "Yeah i have actually bunch of times"
I told him before side hugging him.

The door closed and he gave me a look I was about to speak before he put a hand over my mouth. i nodded and followed him down stairs, Daddy must of found our intruder first because he was talking . I just followed the voices and i herd, "Hello Salem"  I looked and saw Pearl and Anna.

"How do you keep out unwanted vampires" Pearl asked and I glanced around the room before turning to my father. "Kill them" Dad said before flashing before pearl and grabbing her throat. Pearl grabbed his hand before throwing him down, "Have a seat Damon" She said and  I scoffed and rolled my eyes and Anna looked at me.

Pearl started asking questions about the founders council, which dad kept refusing to being apart of it then refused to help her, before she dug her thumbs into his eyes. "Stop! Stop it! your a psychotic bitch!" Pearl stopped and glared at us throwing Daddy on the ground i knelled by him. "I have 400 years on both of you I can tear you limb from limb without even blinking and you know it!" She spat at us then walked off with Anna before saying, "Ill Be in touch."

"are you sure your okay?" I asked my father and he sighed angerly, "I am fine Salem! now you can come with me and we can buy a drink or you can stay here" I decided to just come with him. I sat at the bar as Daddy, Jenna, and Kelly Donovan, The name i just learned of, took shots and drank. I just sighed and rolled my eyes as we saw Uncle Stefan, Elena, Matt, and Caroline.

They all got so drunk and everything I just sighed as I ordered some food. Sitting in a open booth as i munched on my food. Food is amazing It helps with the cravings. Playing with my food as Uncle Stefan came up.

"Hey you okay?" He asked I nodded, "I'm fine really Uncle Stephan just freaking STARVING!"
I said as I ate some more. "You will be fine" He said and kissed my head before going back to Matt.

When they went to leave the Grill, Stefan made me come with them so I can go home
We came home and I laid on the couch. Stephan went to show them something and I flashed and got a blood bag, then upstairs and laid in bed. Drinking my blood bag before passing out .