Alive and Kicking

I on a blanket as I muttered a spell under my breathe. I tried picturing the white oak stake but nothing happened.I sighed as I stopped the spell."Salem!" Davina called for me as she came over and I smiled "Hey." She sat across from me with a couple grimoires. "I need your help, will you help me?" she asked and I nodded "Definitely sit sit sit" I said. She opened up the bigger one first "It's from one of my ancesters and im trying to figure out a simple delinking spell." 

"When you say de-linking" I trailed off
"I mean de-linking a couple vampires from an original" she said and I raised my eyebrow "Please Salem! only you can help me" I sighed shaking my head "Okay." Davina squealed and hugged me "Thank you!"

We spent almost all day working on it until Marcel called Davina and I away
we walked into his apartment and I stayed by the door while they had their little bonding time. Elijah pulled me away and gave me a look and I nodded

Marcel: Hey! Long time, little D!
Davina: I got your message! What's going on?
Marcel: [holds out his arms] Come on, I don't get a hug?
Davina: It's good to see you, Marcel.
Marcel: It's good to see you, too! I appreciate you coming all the way out here... How's school? Make any new friends?

Davina: I dunno. This one guy asked me out... but then, he stood me up.
Marcel: He stood you up?
Davina: Mmhmm.
Marcel: Say the word, and he's dead!
Okay, I hate to ask for a favor, but... I need a locator spell. Something's missing... a white oak stake that's powerful enough to kill an Original.

Elijah and I share a look and I go back into the room as Davina says "Did one of them put you up to this? " I walked up and poured myself a drink " D, if that stake is used on Klaus, every vampire he's sired dies, too. " Marcel tried to explain "I know. But, what if I do find it? I mean, I -I'm not just gonna give it to Klaus!
He and Elijah are both brutal, sadistic monsters! " Davina said and I sighed making them look at me. " I wish I could disagree with you, however, you're right Davina" I said. She looked at me confused but I just kept my eyes on Elijah as he walked in. She followed my eyes and saw him Davina glares at Marcel, and Marcel shakes his head in annoyance
that Elijah showed up.

" Although, you and I both have excellent reason to find that weapon. I want to protect my family, and you want to protect your friends. We'd do well to forget our grievances and join forces. " Elijah said walking in
" No. "
" Davina, just -"
" No! No, I'm -I'm done listening. " Davina said then she turns to Elijah "For a long time, you and your family have had all the power. You manipulate and kill anyone who gets in your way. That time's over. From now on, you can know what it is to be afraid. " Davina storms away, leaving an angry Marcel and a trouble Elijah to process what just happened
while I stood at the bar drinking.

" I asked you to stay out of sight!"
" I needed to speak to her face -to -face. "
" Why? So that you could piss her off?'"

" He wanted to see for himself. She cares for you Marcellus, and yet, how cavalier she was at the jeopardy that you now face. " I said smirking " What are you saying?" Marcel asked confused "She knows the stake will not be used because she knows precisely where it is. She's had it all along." I said setting the glass down on the table.

"Salem watch over her please" Marcel said and I nodded as I flashed up and swiftly hugging him."I'll do it Marcellus" I said smiling "She doesn't even know i'm a vampire"
I hugged Elijah and winked at Marcel before leaving to follow Davina,Course She's a fast little thing.I walked down the street as my phone buzzed continuoisly, "Niklaus what a surprise" I said smirking into the phone."Little Mikealson how would you like to help me threaten a witch"