Where Nothing Stays Buried

In the Midst of saving me from the bite no one even guessed that Lucien also had a back up plan yesterday. Not only did he bite me, but he kidnapped and bit Cami to. I 'died' in Niklaus' arms while Cami died alone in her apartment. Only other difference is, I came back to life. The bite killed my Vampire half, but didn't kill off my witch half. I am officially full witch. I also agreed to take on a new name to hide from Lucien. A new name for my new face. Of course I am still a Mikealson, but my first name will be different. I am now, Sayge Mikealson.

I walked to the foyer of one of the balconys to see Marcel, Kol, and Elijah talking. I went down to join Elijah's side as I herd, "I need your help." I turned and saw Klaus and he nodded at me. "Then you shall have it." I said walking out with Niklaus behind me "Come on, Kol. Let's get you cleaned up." He lead Kol away and I turned to Elijah. "I'll help Freya with the spell" I told him and Marcel looked at us and called out "Thank you."

Going upstairs to join Freya we went over what we needed as Niklaus, Kol, and Elijah joined us in the room. " I'll draw Davina's spirit to a circle. As long as she's there, the Ancestors won't be able to torment her. With luck that will buy you some time to find a way to resurrect her, but... I'll need to channel an Original if I'm going to sustain the spell." I explained. In an instant Kol stepped up and called out "Well, take me. Put me down for all I care, if it keeps her safe." I sighed, "No, you've... been marred by the Ancestors' magic, so, Klaus, Elijah, rock, paper, scissors." I told him looking at the two brothers who I consider my father and my uncle.

As soon as Elijah walked towards us the candles on the table lit up. "That can't be good." He called out. "My early warning system. I think a New Orleans witch is trying to meddle with one of you." Freya called out and I sighed. "Lucien has the new Regent at his beck and call. It's me he's coming after." Niklaus called out and I ran a hand through my new blonde locks, as suddenly Rebekah's painting went up in flames, "No. He's going after Rebekah."

I stood with Freya and Elijah as we started the spell. Elijah was in the middle as I held his other hand. I closed my eyes and concentrated, as Freya chanted. Suddenly Davina was in the circle infront of us. "Whatever it is you did, thank you." She said as she had a cut on her forehead. Davina faced Kol and started sobbing. "What happened Vina, What did you see?" Davina turned and said "Van's mother. Kara Nguyen. The witch I had assassinated. She was there. She tried to magically mark me. As she did it, I felt freezing cold and then this impossible sadness." Kol then spoke up asking "Did she have a dark green stone?"

 Davina nodded and Kol finished saying "La Gemme Vital. The Lifeblood Stone. They tried to use it on me, but my vampire soul was too stained for their magic to work. Davina, if she had succeeded at marking you, your very soul would have shredded into pieces. A fate worse than death. There'd be no rescuing you. All right, that stone is your Ancestors' greatest punishment." Davina looked back at me as I nodded concerned. "Well, it's a good thing she didn't then. I'm right here, and you're going to bring me back. Today... right?" Davina asked. Suddenly my phone went off and I grabbed it as Kol called out, "I swear it." As it fell silent I called out "It's Vincent. He's ready." Kol smiled a bit before saying "We'll have the magic to resurrect you soon."

Kol left the room and I sighed as I sat on the table Davina smiled at me and I smiled back. "What happened to you Salem?" she asked and I chuckled, "Well I died from a magical whatever Lucien is supposed to be now bite, it killed the vamp part of me but, my witch side is still pretty badass" I said and she chuckled. Suddenly Marcel came in to have a conversation with Davina, "This wasn't your fault, or Kol's. The Ancestors hate me because of choices that I made.I'm not a kid. I'm not your responsibility."

 I smiled slightly as Marcel says "Honey, you will always be my responsibility." Davina sighed, "What were you supposed to do? Lock me in an attic and keep the world at bay forever? You didn't let me down. I just grew up. Thank you for saving me that first time. And for everything else after. I love you, Marcel." I placed a hand on my heart, as Marcel started to say "I love..." He was then cut off by Elijah pushing him against the wall, "Forgive me, Marcel." Suddenly Freya came over grabbing Davina's wrist. "FREYA!" I called out and grabbed Davina's hand.

We were on the other side with the ancestors "No, please. You'll break the circle!" I called out, "FREYA, Stop." I said again but she just continued to chant. "Please, please stop this! Don't do this to me! Don't make me go back, please! Marcel!" Elijah then snapped Marcel's neck.

Blood poured from not only Davina's eyes and nose but my eyes as well. "No, please, don't let go! Marcel! No! Don't let go! Don't let go! Please don't let go!" I told Davina but then she started screaming. "VINA!" I called out. "Davina don't let go." I said as I started crying, "Davina please" Suddenly I was forced back out of the circle as Davina disapeared. I fell to my knees as I sobbed on the floor. All I hear is, "It had to be done." Before Freya and Elijah leave the room. I was still crying just staring at the circle as Kol comes in with Vincent and the new regent. "Who broke the circle?" Vincent asked and Marcel answered, "Elijah jumped me. Freya took Davina down somehow."

"My brother? Why would he do that?" Kol asked but I cleared my throat and stood up, "Forget about that. We need to resurrect Davina now." Vincent nodded, "Van's going to use every bit of his Regency power to bring her back." Marcel took a look at me then the boys and said "Good. I'll get Davina's body." Marcel flashed away and Kol pushed Van into the circle roughly. "Sa.."Kol trailed off, as I ran up to him hugging him tightly. "They took her from me, I held on but the magic over powered..She slipped between my fingers" I sobbed. Kol shushed me and rubbed my back, "Its okay Darling were gonna bring her back." He whispered into my hair.

Suddenly Marcel brings Davina body back and puts her in the circle before standing beside me. Van started chanting and we knelled down. "Come on Vina" I whispered. "Wake up, Davina." Kol called out. Marcel even whispered a low Come on..." As Van continued to chant I called out, "Wake up, come on. Wake up!" Suddenly Van stopped and groaned as he hit the table. "What happened?" I demanded with tears in my eyes as Davina laid still. 

"Nothing. It's like she wasn't there at all. The Ancestors got to her first." In a flash of rage Kol turned and yelled, "Where the bloody hell is she?!" Van shrugged and Vincent turned to Kol "That's it, man. She's gone." Marcel jumped over the circle line taking Davina's hand in his as he cried, "No, no, no, no." Tears fell freely as I walked hesitantly to Davina and took her other hand. "Vina" I whispered and tucked hair behind her cold ear, "I will miss you, Always and Forever" I told her kissing her hand.

Later that night

I stood the front room where the actions of today took place. I wrapped my arms around myself, as Freya walked in. "You destroyed somebody good today in order to kill someone who could of been taken down another way." I said and Freya nodded whispering "I know. I am so sorry. I had to preserve our family. I couldn't just..." 

Tears fell as I yelled "Stop, Freya!" I held my hands up as my emotions got to the best of me and she went to her knees in an anurisym. "Salem" She choked out. Suddenly I was in someones arms and I latched on to them as I sobbed. "Shhh Little one I got you" Niklaus whispered in my ear. "She was my friend" I told him and he nodded, "I know little witch I know" he told me. I sobbed as I cried myself to sleep in his arms.