City Beneath The Sea

I gasped as I woke up from my trance and looked around the witch room that was built for me. I scrambled from the ground and flashed out of the room. I went stairs and noticed the blood on my face. I cleaned myself off and changed my clothes. "Niklaus!" I called out but he didn't come out. I flashed into his room, but he wasn't there either. "Elijah!" I yelled out next, and he appeared behind me. "Salem" he spoke and I jumped. "Lijah, wheres Klaus" I asked but he shook his head, "Out of the way, he killed a wolf that was supposed to be protecting Hope."

I gulped and shook my head, "No Lijah he didn't" I said and he opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off. "I was tinkering with a new spell, and she got into my head Lijah, Sh-she got into my head and.." I trailed off. Elijah placed a hand on my shoulder. "Maybe you should lie down" he said softly but I shook my head. "I haven't been able to sleep for months Lijah please. Niklaus wasn't wrong when he placed a distrust in Freya, and now that Dahlia killed Aiden I think we should--" I was cut off, by my neck being snapped.

I woke up more pissed then terrified, and I walked down into the baseent floors to see Elijah standing there with Marcel. "So, given that taking out enemies is sort of Klaus' forte, you thinking about pulling that dagger out?" Marcel asked, and Elijah answered him "Until hope is safe, I would rather not unleash that Shakespearean rage." Marcel then said "Well, whoever did frame him for Aiden's death got us to take our biggest weapon off the table, which means you're gonna have to think like him."

 I rolled my eyes and walked inside. "Elijah" I spoke and they turned to me. "Marcel" I said and Marcel smiled at me. I walked over to Niklaus and rubbed my hands together before placing them on his head. I gasped, as I was sucked in and watched as he spoke with Dahlia.

I released myself from the spell and watched as Elijah eye'd me. I turned on my heel and walked down the hall. I flashed off towards the fields, and towards Hayley and Hope. I walked through and suddenly caught an arrow as it tried to hit my face. Then I turned and caught the Axe.

"Children... please." I said turning to the other archers and threw the Axe away from me. "Huh... uh!" Jackson yelled out and I stepped to the other side making him fall to the ground. "I'm here to see hope." I said and he shook his head "Not gonna happen. One bite from us, there's venom in your veins. Hard to find anything in these woods when your head's not right." Jackson tried to bite me and I held my hand out, making him fall to his knees in pain. "Must we proceed with this nonsense? From what I understand, you didn't exactly fare well against my caretaker." I lifted the spell and Jackson smirked at me. "There's a difference between you and Klaus. See, you can't kill me." I raised an eyebrow and said "Are you challenging me"

Jackson just smirked at me as he said "She'll never forgive you, if you kill me" I gritted my teeth at him, but stopped and smiled. "And speak of the devil." Hayley came out and said "Salem...You shouldn't be here." I cleared my throat and said "We have another plan. Rebekah and Davina found a way. If we can replicate hope's magic, we can lure Dahlia into a trap, after which, I'll kill her myself. All we need is a vial of hope's blood. I'll give you her blood. I'm trusting you, Salem." I nodded.

After getting her blood I kissed Hope's head, and flashed out of the woods. I found Elijah and tossed the vial at me. He looked at me weirdly, "Earlier when I tried to tell you I know how to kill Dahlia, You snapped my neck" I walked closer, and crossed my arms. "She got into my head, but I got into hers. I know why she wants Hope, and I knew how to finally rid us of her, but instead of letting me talk you snapped my neck, because you think Niklaus got into my head" I scoffed and said "Well, I can tell you. I've had a lot of bad influence in my life, which was mostly me, but I've always done the right thing Elijah." I shook my head, as he stood there looking at me. I sighed and just walked past him and went up to my room.