Brave New World

As I walked booth to booth setting up the carnival just getting my mind off of Katherine. Checking booth to booth giving them bags and bags of stuffed animals all while I was checking my phone every so often.

"No texts from daddy dearest" I rolled my eyes at the voice, "What do you want Katherine!" I said as she followed me. "I need another player for my game" She said smirking at me. "Sorry I don't play well with others" I said. "Your telling me! Most of the world didn't even know you were alive Hell neither did I until John let it slip to Isobel"

I rolled my eyes again. "Oh shoot! the vampire world knows my secrets" I said sarcastically/ "why can't you just accept that them knowing puts dear Elena in danger" She said smirking at me. "Why?" I asked confused. "Klaus" She said, and  I froze in my spot. "He will be all over her once he finds out shes a doppelganger."  Taking a deep breathe I spoke. "Klaus left me to turn I was alone since 1918 " I told her. "Why can't you just leave?" She asked, "Why can't you?" I asked back. "Because I'm not done playing" She said smirking and I chuckled, "Neither am I" I shot back and flashed off.

Later that night

The Carnival was in full spring and kickin, and I was walking around and saw my father holding Jeremy in a head lock. "Dad!" I called out, and he and Jeremy looked at me, "Drop the boy and come walk with me" I said holding my hand out. He turned to Jeremy holding his ring up. "Ill shove this ring so far up your ass you will really have something to choke on."  then he threw it at him. He came over and walked beside me

"Have you herd from Katherine?" I asked, and he looked over at me, "not recently no" He said
"I have" I told him and he just asked, "When?"
"I just ignored her" I lied and he stayed silent. We walked up to the arm wrestling booth match and saw Tyler beating everyone. "I think the Lockwoods have a family secret keep an eye out for me?" Daddy asked me, "Sure" I said.  His Uncle Mason came up and beat him , "Alright hes the champ who wants to go?" Tyler asked. "I will!" I called before Dad could say anything, and Mason looked over at me, "You sure about that little girl?" Mason asked. "Please! Mason you have met me before I have a name" I said Sassily.

Going up to the booth I grabbed his hand, even using even some Vampire strength, not a lot, but some he still beat me. Uncle Stephan went up there and I went back to Dad. "So?" He asked, and I nodded, "There is something up" I told him. Uncle Stefan came back and him and dad left to talk. Tyler came over putting an arm around me "Don't be a sore loser Sale!" He said. I scoffed and chuckled "I'm not! I'm just curious" I said smiling, "Come on we can go to the grill and hang out" He told me "Sure" I said smiling still.

Following behind Tyler to the car a guy came up and tried to start a fight with not only Tyler but me. I wanted to compel him to leave us alone but before I could do anything Mason came out, and they started to fight punches being thrown. Tyler was thrown on the ground, and I yelled out  "Ty!" and I knelled beside him. "I'm fine Sale" He told me as we watched Mason. I watched as he jumped higher and higher and he landed in front of us, and his eyes are a yellow color. I jumped suddenly remembered something in my past. "Your eyes" Tyler said

Mason knocked the guy down with one back handed slap, and he helped Tyler up who helped me up. "Go with your Uncle Ty ill see you tomorrow" I said, and Tyler ran after his uncle and Uncle Stefan ran up to me. He lifted the guys compulsion, and took my hand. Together we flashed to Alaric's classroom. "Whats going on?" I asked looked at Elena then my Father.
"Caroline's a Vampire"

"How did that happen?" Stefan asked and I sighed, "Well I fed her my blood so Katherine had to of changed her A+B=" I said and Elena was still confused, "Why?" Elena said. "Because Katherine is a stupid manipulative slut!" I said. "She said game on whats that even supposed to mean?" Uncle Stefan said and my father just chimes in "Shes playing dirty she wants us to know" Daddy said and Elena looked around, "But why Caroline?" Elena said. "Because Katherine knows how to get people to play her dirty game without them knowing" I spat flashing out of the classroom. 

"Whats wrong with her?" Elena asked, "Lets just say Katherine screwed her over more than once" Uncle Stefan said

I flashed out and walked around the booths when I finally saw her "Care!" I called out and she turned around and I motioned her to follow me. She was crying and flashed off I flashed off after her we stopped far away from where people were. the guys nose was bleeding, "Caroline no!" I called as she tackled him sucking him dry. I pulled her off and pinned her to the ground

she was sobbing, and we sat on the truck bed and I sat there rubbing her back. "Its gonna be okay Caroline" I said, "So your one to?" she asked which I responded "Yes"

Daddy came up behind me, "Hes dead I killed him" Caroline said I stayed back as he talked to her. "Im gonna help you"

"You are? what are you gonna do?" Caroline asked him, "Im gonna kill you" He said.
"Please dont" she said jumping down from the truck bed, "But your already dead" He said. I put my hands over my eyes knowing what was gonna come next. I felt a hand on my leg "Hey hey hey its fine" Uncle stefans voice. I looked at him and smiled, I looked over and saw her.

Bonnie.

she had a look of worried and scared mixed on her face. She stormed over to the body next to me. "Sorry BonBon should of got here before Caroline had her way" I said, and she shook her head at me. I jumped down and went over to daddy he got a shovel, "Dont pout about it I got stuck with the body to bury" he said and I smirked. Bonnie made Fathers head full of pressure but only made little pressure in mine since it didnt affect me. I knealed beside him as she said "I told you what would happen if someone got hurt." 

"I didnt do this" He said

"Everything that happens in his fault Elena" Bonnie said, I growled and pinned Bonnie to the wall cutting the connection to my father. "Wanna blame someone it was me okay" I growled. Daddy was trying to put out the flame as I kept her pinned, "Salem let her go...Salem....Salem!" Elena said. My eyes got my dark veins under my eyes as I gave Bonnie a death look, and her face filled with fear I cocked my head sideways, but I let go and flashed next to Daddy. Helping him up we flashed home.

I sat on my bed writing in my journal

-
I almost lost control today. Bonnie was hurting him my family.
I couldnt let her do it hes my father
no matter what happens ill be by his side.
Last time I lost control bad things happened
but that was awhile ago when I traveled with them.
Sometimes I wish I could go back to that time where I was with them

-Flashback-
I stood looking in the full length mirror
Rebekah braided the last of my hair as I smiled at our reflections
Kol walked in smirking
"Sister and Little Sale!" He called
"Oh Kol leave us alone" Bekah said making me giggle a bit
"Oh Bekah im not here for you our lovely brother Elijah has requested for little Salem to see him"
he said holding his hand to me
I took it and he led me to Elijah's study
I walked in and he smiled at me
"Salem"
"Elijah" I said back giggling a bit
-End-

Maybe Katerina was right about leading Klaus here.
Maybe he would listen to me and leave her alone but who knows its Klaus
I haven't seen him in a thousand years
-Salem