The Devil is Damned/ I Love you, Goodbye

I screamed out in pain as Finn chanted, but he put a silencing spell on the circle I was encased in

"De volle es numerus puerum. De volle es numerus puerum."

As he chants, his voice grows louder, and veins in his forehead starts to pop out as he focuses all of his energy and attention on the spell, desperate to complete it. Suddenly, the table holding the map and materials, another table nearby, and all of the lit candles burst into flames around him. Angry and frustrated, Finn smashes the candle holders on the table and knocks the materials onto the floor. As he huffs and puffs in anger, A girl walks into the bell tower and smiles knowingly at him, and he glares at her in annoyance.

"Who are you?" He called out and I breathed heavily, as the girl said "I was wondering if you would recognize me." She smiles awkwardly as she takes him in, " Then again, you look a bit different yourself." In a frustrated tone Finn says " I'm gonna ask you again, before I ask much less nicely. Who are you?"

The girl walks toward him, " Fitting I'd find you up here. We used to climb up into the trees when we were planning on a bit of mischief." Finn stares at her, confused and disbelieving, "Never wanted Mother to hear what her little Huginn and Muninn were whispering about". Finn gapes at her in shock, "Now, Finn, don't break my heart and tell me you've forgotten me."

" It can't be." Finn said and the girl smiles and bites her lip, near tears, "Freya?" Freya giggles and lunges toward him to hug him tightly. Finn looks overwhelmed, while Freya smirks.
Freya turned towards Me, and asked "Who is this?" Finn turned to her than me and said "Salem, Niklaus' adoptive child." With a flick of her wrist the salt circle was gone and the rope was gone. "Wait, Freya what are you doing?" I stood up but wobbled, "what's wrong with her?" Freya asked and walked over to me. She lifted my head in her hands "I'm using her magic to torchure our brothers" Freya shook her head and said "Cut it off, I will help you." Freya turned towards Finn and I was on the ground passed out.

I was laid at a door and the man was gone in a flash before anyone saw him. Suddenly I saw Kol who called out, "Salem?" He rushed over to me and called out, "Nik!" Niklaus flashed out and over to me cupping my face in his hands. "H-he Knows" I said and weakly grabbed his wrist, "What's that darling?" Klaus asked me softly and I cleared my throat, "He. Knows." I laid back on to the floor and tried to calm my breathing down. "Shhhh, calm down love" Kol said and ran his fingers through my hair. "I'm gonna take her up to her bed" Klaus told the black girl and Kol, and scooped me up from the ground. Klaus flashed upstairs into my room and laid me on my bed.

"Nik, He-he-h.." Niklaus cut me off and nodded, "We know Salem" he whispered and kissed my hot forehead. "Focus on some sleep little one, you need your strength." Niklaus took my hand in his and said "I'll bring her home." I nodded and Klaus smiled softly as I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I woke up feeling better, my voice was getting better and I felt great again. Still on a no magic restriction, but I can do little things now. I got out of the shower, and smiled as I did my daily routine. I bounced down the stairs and into the study to see Klaus. "Are you feeling any better?" he asked me flashing up, I smiled and said "Finally." I flashed up into his arms and he laughed twirling me around. Klaus set me on my feet and said "There's gonna be alot of people in and out, be careful today, and if you feel sick call me I'll be there in a flash" I smiled as Klaus cupped my face with his hands. "Salem?" I herd and turned to see Cami and Elijah, only Cami was holding Hope. "Lijah! Cami!" I called out and flashed over and jumped into Elijah's arms as he hugged me tightly.