The Battle of New Orleans

I smirked as I scaled the French Quarter from the roof top. "Tell me when you find him Little Mikealson" Klaus called and I gave him a thumbs up. I scanned the crowds of people as Klaus's phone rings. I only listen in as I scale for the person were looking for.

KLAUS: Yes, brother, what is it?
Elijah: It appears our wolves have gone astray, brother.
HAYLEY: [cuts in] They should have been back hours ago.
Elijah: [interrupts] We need to find them.
KLAUS: Well, that might be a bit tricky. You see, we've located their car on a back road in the middle of nowhere. I suspect they've been shanghai'd.
Elijah: And you didn't feel the need to share this information?
KLAUS: It was my intention to present you with a problem only after I had found an appropriate solution.
Elijah: Do enlighten us.
KLAUS: I'm closing in on it as we speak. The only person who would be bold enough to snatch my wolf allies is the one who has the most to lose.
Elijah: [sighs] Marcel.
HAYLEY: [clearly scared] No, he'll kill them!
KLAUS: Genevieve assures me that Marcel has procured a cloaking spell. The only witch who will aid Marcel is Davina. I just need to get one last bit of leverage before I pay her a visit.

I look down below and finally spot him, I got Niklaus's attention and we watch, as Josh carries a duffle bag to his car that is parked on the street. Josh pops the trunk to his car to put away his stuff. I flash down beside him scaring Josh. "Salem you scared me!" he said and I giggled, " And there it is." I hear as Klaus hangs up and jumps down behind Josh, which startles him "Hello, Joshua." Klaus said

Klaus grabs Josh and bites him on the neck before Josh can react making him extremely weak. Niklaus picks him up as we make our way to the a coven's greenhouse. "Wait out here" he said and kissed my head leaving me to go inside. After crashes and yelling we finally came out and we flashed off to Thierry's warehouse. "Be on your toes Salem" Klaus said and I nodded.

Klaus, Elijah, and I arrive at the docks and find Jackson, who is still bound to his chair and who was left with a black hood over his head. However, Marcel and Diego are both gone. Jackson flinches when he's found, until he realizes he's being rescued.

I grab Jackson's face in my hands " Accolades to Marcel, he did quite a dance across the bridge of your nose. Where is he now?" Jackson looks around, and then looks down at the floor to find that there is an explosive rigged to the legs of his chair, which is connected to a crate . I follow his eyes and gasped "Klaus! Elijah!"I follow his eyes and gasped "Klaus! Elijah!"

" Nowhere to be found. " Elijah said as He opens a crate to find another explosive
"
Although, he did leave us a delightful parting gift. " I walked around the warehouse as they talked
KLAUS: What about the stones?
JACKSON: I don't know. Untie me, I'll help you find them!
Elijah: Sit still! You'll be freed as soon as it's safe.

KLAUS: Our focus should be the stones. Considering Jackson's competition for Hayley's affection, I think you'd agree.

Elijah: Disregard my brother. Over the course of the last millennium, his capacity for tact has somewhat diminished.
KLAUS: Well, that's typical, isn't it? Marcel fills a room with dynamite, and yet, I'm the tactless one.
Elijah: I recognize these explosives from the attack on the Bayou. Could you remind me, again, why you believed that Marcel was innocent?
KLAUS: Remind me to ask him before I pull out his innards.