I Was Feeling Epic

I flashed in to town and up to the bell tower. I pushed Vickie out of the way, "Sorry, Can't let you do that" Vickie smiled sweetly at me before saying "I'm sorry. But there's nothing you can do to stop me." In a spur of the moment type thing I grabbed her by the throat and threw her out the window.

 Suddenly my father and Matt rushed up the stairs. "Where is she?" Matt asked and I turned from the window to say "She went splat." Matt rushed past me to the broken window and asked "You threw her out the window?" I raised an eyebrow and said "You are aware that she's already dead." Matt turned to me and called out "Salem!" I threw my hands in the air and called out " Don't "Salem" me. In fact, don't say anything at all. Katherine Pierce just declared war, and I need a clear head." I turned to my father who nodded along agreeing with me.

 "Was that really necessary?" Vicki asked rubbing her neck as she came up the stairs. "Vicki." Matt breathed out, "You're a Bitch." She said and tried to came for the bell leaver again, but my father flashed over and grabbed her in time. "You can't stop me. This is my ticket out of hell, and I'm taking it. Katherine is gonna save -" I cut her off by snapping her neck. "Salem!" Matt called out, but my father just turned and said "Relax. Just testing a theory. Wait for it -"

"Yep, she's deader than a door nail." I chimed in, and she smirked "And I'll just keep coming back, again and again." I sighed, as My father turned to Matt and said "You need to convince her to stop ringing this bell. You understand me? Fate of Mystic Falls lies with you - and your family, so get on it." We went to leave but Matt called out "And where are you two going?" He asked, and I sarcastically snarked off, 

"Anticipating your failure, so it's kind of dumb to stick around. Relax Matt we have things to do." We walk down to Uncle Stefan and Caroline who are waiting for us. "There has to be something." Uncle Stefan called out, and spoke up, "The only chance we've got is if Donovan can somehow convince his train wreck of a sister hell ain't so bad." Caroline looked up and said "There he is. Matt!" We all listened in as Matt was on the phone, "Yeah, it's Sheriff Donovan. Activate the evacuation protocol. Gas leak. Yeah, again."

Uncle Stefan, My father, and I all went back to the boarding house. "There's got to be something we're missing. " Uncle Stefan called out. "Nope. Katherine won. She played the long game and finally beat us." My father said, but stopped in his tracks as he turned and whispered "What?" I looked up and went to his side to see an empty coffin. "Earlier, Bonnie's heart stopped. She said she saw Elena." Uncle Stefan told us, and we all turned back to the coffin as we herd "Damon?" My father breathed out "Elena." Elena stood there, "What's going on? Is Bonnie" I shook my head as My father said "Bonnie's okay. You're both okay. " Elena laughed a bit before saying "I'm awake?" My father nodded and said "You're awake." he walked over and hugged her, before saying " No. No, no, no, no." and dropped her. I watched as a scowl contorted on Elena's face and I instantly knew it was Katherine as she called out "Rude."

"You got to be kidding me. Katherine." I spoke and she smirked "Hello Salem, brothers." She waltz past us to pour herself a drink. "Am I drinking alone?" She asked and I called out " Where's Elena?" She took a drink and said "Dead. A spiritual coma, if we're getting technical." I sighed as Uncle Stefan said "Her physical body. Where is it?" Kathrine just smirked and said "That's for me to know, and for you to dot, dot, dot. I hope you enjoyed the little show I put on for you. It's been a hoot watching you take on the devil. Especially considering I've had him wrapped around my finger since the minute I stepped into hell. Why did you think he wanted you? Because I wanted you. Duh."