The Brothers That Care Forgot

I walked down the stairs as I yawned my fringe boots clambering with each step.I walked into the dining room to see Elijah awake."Llijah!" I cheered and vamp sped over hugging him and kissing his cheek. "Morning Salem"

I did the same to Niklaus who smiled at me "Morning Darling little Mikealson"
I then stopped and the smile was whipped off my face as I saw Kol's smirking face and Fin's scowl "Well, Well, Well look who we have here" I taunted and sat down as my breakfast was brought to me, "Thank you" I said and the server smiled at me. Kol and Fin were bound in manacles which prevented them from doing magic

One of the servants poured my some Orange Juice and I smiled as I sipped it
"Today, a new future awaits. Forget your animosity toward Elijah and myself. Instead, join us against she who truly deserves your ire: our mother." Kol rolls his eyes, and Finn just looks bored " Do this, and we will welcome you with open arms!"

"Well... " Kol said and He reaches for a plate of pastries with his shackled hands, but Klaus pulls it out of his way. Kol sighs and rolls his eyes again "But, if you continue to oppose us, a denial of pastries will be the least of your concerns!" Kol sighed and said " If all you wanted was my allegiance against Mother Dearest, you should have said so! Save me a night shackled to the wall. "

" Yes, this was Niklaus. My recommendation was to remove your limbs, one by one, until you comply. " Klaus laughs and stands up "We've... we've no desire to torture you. " he says as He stands behind Kol and Finn and squeezes their shoulders with his hands " Provided you vow to stand beside us!"
Finn shrugs out of Klaus' grip "Brothers... Does that word even apply to us? After all these centuries of betrayal?" He glances backward at Klaus "And, has loyalty to you ever rewarded? If so, tell me, Niklaus, where is our sister, Rebekah? " Elijah glares at Finn as he continues speaking "She was blindly loyal to you for a thousand years, and now? Nowhere to be found. Where did our sister go? And, how did she escape your vile machinations?"

Klaus, whose back has been turned to him, is clearly nervous and suspicious, but laughs fakely to cover for it before he turns to face them " Heh! You think me vile? What, then, do you make of the one who cursed us?" 

" She was trying to make you mortal again!" I watched as Elijah grabs a knife off the table, clearly suspicious and annoyed by Finn's words " And, you both refused her. It only proves how far you've fallen. But, I expect Rebekah will have a different response to her proposal. See, unlike the two of you, she always did cling to her humanity. "

I grasped the black crystal around my neck as I felt something bad happening. I whispered my spell only to get a glimpse of Baby Hope, Rebekah and a Starling watching over them. I pull myself out of it only to watch as Elijah completely loses his temper, grabs Finn by the collar, and slams him onto the table before vamping-out and feeding on him. I was shocked only to look at Kol who was watching me with amused eyes.

I left the room, with Klaus and Elijah behind me, only to get a phone call from Rebekah.
"It's me. I have the baby, and we're on the run. Esther found us. We're safe, for now... I've lost her bloody starlings, but I have no idea where to go." Bekah's frantic voice called out. From behind me Klaus called out "Tell her to head west. I'll call Hayley." Through the phone Rebekah yells "Do not tell Hayley! Esther's too smart for that. The only advantage that we have is that she thinks the baby died. Text me the plans."