Ill See You in Hell or New Orleans/A Walk on the Wild Side

Coming out of my bedroom I walked in to the nursery but found it empty. I hummed and walked down the stairs. clumping against the floor as I walked. I walked in the study and smiled at Niklaus who flashed over to see if I was okay. "I'm fine Niklaus, I had a great nap and now I am ready to kick some ass. Tell me where is Hope?" I asked and his smiled turned in to a frown. He went to speak but Elijah cut him off, "Hayley has her, they now live across the street with the house is Jackson's name" I nodded and walked away from Klaus to plop on the couch. "Great, Jackson doesn't like me" I grumbled.

Elijah gave me a look before turning to Niklaus, "As we were talking about Niklaus" Elijah said and Klaus went back to their conversation, "My memory of Lucien goes back to a time when our family was happy. Things were good, or as good as they can be for vampires hiding in plain sight. Everyone in Marseilles was held in the thrall of the count's arrogant son Tristan and his sister... The lady Aurora. In hindsight, I could've done more to prevent what was to follow, but then, even an endless life cannot be played in reverse. Hoping to dissuade Lucien, I told him Aurora would not accept his note. I thought the matter settled. How could I tell him that Aurora was already in love with another? But Lucien was a hopeless romantic. In his desperation, he sought her out. And, given the circumstance, Lucien qualifies as both friend and foe, and according to Freya's prophecy..."

I leaned on the edge of my seat as I was sucked in by the next words, "You have to beware of both friend and foe, but let us not forget family, Niklaus." Elijah spoke and I turned back to Klaus, " Lucien's two out of 3. I say we put him down, just like old times." Turning back to Elijah like a tennis match, "Just like old times? Brother, I wonder who among our family, do you suppose, has the greatest predilection for betrayal." Niklaus' turn to speak as he calls out "Brother, please." Elijah then called out "Now, before we murder Lucien, there are certain questions that need to be answered, chiefly, what is he doing here? And the wolf venom. Why would he lie to you, his sire? I'm afraid we might have to resort to something deliciously medieval here, brother."

I pulled my feet under me as Klaus says ""We." I take it you will lower yourself to associate with your bastard brother, and Niece then. Have you finally forgiven me?" Niklaus winked at me and I smiled as I turned to Elijah, "I will consider it... When Hayley forgives you, Gia rises from the dead, and hell freezes over. For now, however, let's just hope your little friendship with Lucien doesn't disrupt our mission." I got up to follow but Niklaus turned back to me, "I need you to stay here love" then turned to leave but before I could protest he called out, "Please listen to me for once" I threw my hands up but agreed.

I walked back to my little witch room and went to work on making a new spell. I set up a couple candles, and sat on the floor with my full name written out. In the oak bowl in front of me I slashed the palm of my hands and squeezed to make the blood seep in to the bowl. I cleared my throat and took a deep breathe. " No mentre le prophecie que la otra ve... No mentre le prophecie que la otra ve... No mentre le prophecie que la otra ve..." I started chanting as I put my hands in the bowl of blood. "No mentre le prophecie que la otra ve... No mentre le prophecie que la otra ve... No mentre le prophecie que la otra ve... " Suddenly the house started to shake as my head was thrown back. I chanted and chanted as blood started falling as tears from my eyes. Visions danced in my head, as I saw everything. I gasped as I was pulled from the spell. I have to go back to Mystic Falls.

I gasped as I awoke in the middle of the night and started coughing. I held a hand to my mouth and pulled it away to see splotches of my blood. I turned my light on and wiped the blood on my pants. I grabbed my dream journal and wrote it down, as I then tucked the journal under my pillow, and tried to fall back asleep. Suddenly as I woke up, the sun hit my face I yawned.