Family Reunion

"How are you here?" Bonnie asked me, "I don-" I trailed off running a hand through my hair and took a deep breathe. "I was taught a spell and I needed all the elements, a moonstone a witch gave me, and the moon light ring stones" I rambled off "Sale...Salem" Dad tried to calm me down and I nodded taking another deep breathe. "The spell worked until the spirits got upset and wha-la" I said gesturing to myself sighing, 'Klaus is gonna kill me' ran through my mind and I sighed.

Days went by and now Daddy, Bonnie, and through a grocery store.

Dad is leaning against a cart and Bonnie is beside him, they are strolling through the aisles of an deserted store, Bonnie and Dad are fighting over the cart handle. as I walk ahead of them looking at the things on the shelf's They bicker 24/7 and it's like back in the day with Uncle Stefan and Daddy.

Damon: I got it
Bonnie sighs: Okay. We need strawberries.
Damon: Mmhmm.
Bonnie: Eggs, milk and--ooh candles. She picks up one and sets it in the cart, Damon looks at her for a second.
Damon: I know it's been awhile, but you couldn't do magic as an anchor, so I'm curious what momentary lapse reason makes you think you can do it now?

They turn the corner to another aisle. while I listen to them bicker from another isle

Bonnie: You know, when all this started, you sucked at making pancakes but now they're somewhat edible. Milk.
Damon stops the cart, opens one of the many fridges and takes out a big carton of milk, he sets that in the cart.
Bonnie: There's no reason to be Peter Pessimist. We have proof we're not alone.

I grabbed my own cart as I grabbed some things mostly Salt and water so try and do a return spell.

Damon: First of all. Don't nickname, that's my thing-And this proof-This mysteriously filled in crossword, could very easily have been you.
Bonnie: I didn't. Fill. It. In.
Damon: No. You don't know you filled it in. You also don't know that you talk in your sleep. Eggs.
Bonnie: What are you saying? Are you saying I sleep crossword?
Damon: I'm saying it makes more sense than the alternative. 

I turn as I herd someone call me name but I found no one, "Hello?" I asked but no one responded.I shrugged it off and walked into another isle finding candles. "Jackpot" i said to myself and grabbed five tall white ones
After placing them into my little basket I herd "Salem" turning around I didn't see anything.

"Dad!" I said and searched the isles for him I found him staring at a guy who was sitting in a lawnchair eating pork rinds. "Ah! Salem!" a guy called and I a face, "Sorry, Manners I'm Kai." Dad is standing close to me, clearly irritated. "That is gonna have to stop." Dad said and pulled me behind him. "Oh, you think this is annoying? Hmm. Try listening to you and Bonnie bicker every 5 minutes." I rolled my eyes. "He's got a point" I said and he rolled his eyes and said " So you've been following us."

" Of course I have. You two are the closest thing I have a to a TV. I mean, you're no "Baywatch," but...Remember "Baywatch"?" Kai said and laughed "No, I do not." Dad said.

" Oh. Oh, man, you got to watch it. You like lifeguards, like... Hot ones?" Kai said and I looked down at my items "This has been a monumentally bad day in a sea of bad days, so I'm gonna need to know who you are, what you're doing here, and how it relates to me and my daughter, or I'm gonna rip your throat out." Dad said I smirked and almost laughed as the words left his mouth. "Temper's gonna get you in trouble, Damon. It's already driven Bonnie away how many times? Oh, oh, oh, wait. I know. 13." Kai said.

"Stalker" I said in a singsong voice, "You think my temper's bad with her? I like her. You not so much." Dad said as he superspeeds and holds him up by his collar. "Ok. Ok. Sorry. Seriously. I'm just kind of rusty on the face-to-face type human interactions." Dad got annoyed and dropped him "Answers now."
"Maybe you should have a drink. That usually calms you down." Kai said
" Thanks."

" Then makes you angry, then sad, then calm again. It's a weird cycle, and look,
if you really want to know the reason I'm following you, it's because I want to kill you." He said and I stepped back
as I got a weird vibe.

Dad has already taken a swig of the bourbon and suddenly coughs it out. His skin around the mouth starts burning. "Vervain in your bourbon. Who didn't see that one coming?" Kai asked and then looked at me
I kept backing up as he stepped towards me

" Who buys patio furniture from a grocery store? I mean, somebody must. Otherwise, it... it wouldn't be here," He picks up a beach umbrella and breaks it's wooden end into two. "But now I'm a little unfamiliar with vampires, but from what I've gathered, a stake in the heart should do it, right?" Dad forwards his hand but Kai stabs his hand.

Dad cried out and Kai says " You can always fight dirty, Damon. Like that time you and Bonnie played monopoly and you stole from the bank. Not cool." Dad manages to free his hand and stands up."I'm gonna rip your head off."

" No. You're not. " Kai says and He smashes all the bottle on the shelf and the liquid from it burns Damon's skin and he falls to the floor again "I didn't know which bottle you'd take, so I vervained them all." He raises his hand to stab Damon.

"Stay away from him." Bonnie said and I stepped up too "The useless one is here. Thank God. I've watched you try to do magic for months now. What are you gonna do, fail at me? It's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you."  Bonnie looks at Damon who looks back at her. She then looks a candle on a side shelf and it lights up. Damon is relieved while Bonnie is happily surprised. " Uh-oh." Kai said
" Run." Bonnie said and Dad super speeds out of there taking me with him

I went outside as they all stayed inside and interrogated Kai. I made the pentagram with the salt as I chanted in Latin. I lit the candles and stood in the middle. The fire flared up and then flared down, I opened my eyes as nothing happened. "What now?" I asked as I knelled putting my head in my hands