Exquisite Corpse

I smiled at my baby sister, as she snoozed in her crib. Ever since she's been back I've been going into the nursery in the middle of the night, and watch her sleep. Of course even though Niklaus has seen me come in here, he still insists keeping the werewolf guard outside. I yawned as I kissed my fingers and set them on her delicate head. I herd a small muffled yelp, and turned to the door. I backed up, but kept a firm grip on the crib as Rebekah came in.

"But once it's turned your loved ones into enemies, the demon would have consumed you whole." I suddenly smelt blood and my face twisted as I realized it was Eva. "Hey! Get away from her!" I yelled out but she held her hand out to me. It hardly effected me, as I tried to the same. Eva smirked at me and said some spell sending me to the ground with a whimper. Hayley, having heard the commotion, enters the nursery from her bedroom and finds Eva and I standing over Hope's crib. I watched as her hybrid face comes out as she lunges for Eva.

"Get away from her!" Hayley screamed as she then grabs Eva by the arm to pull her away and slams her head on the nearby dresser. Eva falls to the floor as Hayley goes to check on Hope, but before she can grab her, Eva telekinetically throws Hayley back into her bedroom, where she slams into the back wall. Klaus then storms into the room when he hears the crashing sound from his bedroom. He looked down at me then up at Bekah/Eva.

"Rebekah! What are you doing?"

Klaus lunges for her, but she casts a pain infliction spell on him. Hayley runs back in to take her out, but Eva casts another spell on her as well, and she falls to her knees and chokes as Eva glares at them. Klaus forces himself to lean forward so he can claw a set of deep gashes into her thigh with his fingernails, which causes Eva to scream in pain

Realizing she's overpowered, Eva lets go of the spell and jumps out the window, leaving Klaus and Hayley too busy recovering from her assault to follow her. I felt the feeling come back into my limps and got up from the ground. We all stare down at Hope, who is sitting calmly in her crib, completely at ease, before giving each other worried looks.

I grabbed the shackles from the old crate that held my baby books, and took them into the study everyone was at. "I should really stop packing these away. There's always one family member or another in need of a good shackling. " Niklaus said as I hand the manacles to Marcel. "Find Rebekah-- or Eva, or whoever the bloody hell that was-- use these to stop her from doing magic. And don't hurt her. The non-psychopathic bits are still my sister."

"Alright, I won't be the only one looking for her. She killed witch-kids. The twenty-four hour hold that Elijah got the covens to agree to? Ended at midnight. Every witch in the city is gonna be gunning for her." Marcel told us and I sighed. I turned to Niklaus who turned to Hayley "Go to Elijah. Get her to charm his elderly witch into calling off the hunt." Hayley was annoyed at the order there was no denying that. "And leave Hope? Don't you think I should stay here and protect our daughter?"

"Jackson has been working night and day to secure this compound, surrounding it with his werewolf army. Not to mention the fact that I'm here, and I know the best way to protect our child is to get Rebekah out of that serial killer's body and back into the original model." Klaus said in a frustrating tone. "Hmm. And, what will you be doing while we're out doing all the dirty work?" Hayley asked and Niklaus turned to me then Hayley "Why, tending to the even dirtier work, as usual."

Once Hayley left, and I dressed into something else. I walked downstairs to find Niklaus talking to Freya.