When The Saints Go Marching In

-Recap-

I stood outside with the twins and Alaric. I sat on the steps of the abandoned house as the twins did their ritual to suck the hollow out of Hope. I watched as the blue magic of the hollow was just a ball of blue light above the circle the twins made. I stood up and took a step up to accept up. Arms went around me as Klaus came up. "Wait. Alaric what are you doing?" I asked as Klaus stepped in to the circle. "NO!" I snapped and fought his grip. "Let me go" I snapped again. I watched as they put the hollows magic into Klaus and he yelled out. "NO." I yelled out again.

Alaric let me go and lead my nieces away. I rushed up and fell to my knees, as Klaus turned to me. He wiped the tears that fell down my face. "I'm sorry," he told me and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. He then stood up and took a stake from his jacket holding it to his heart. "Niklaus what are you doing?" I asked, "Don't." Elijah called out.

"Put it down," Elijah told him. "Walk away, Elijah. You shouldn't be here for this." Klaus told him. "Put it down and let's talk," I told him. "There's nothing left to say. it's time to end this chapter, get rid of the dark magic once and for all." I bit my lip as Hope walked out in her new clothes I left out for her. "Dad? What's going on here?" Hope asked, "Get her out of here." Klaus told us.

"Your death is not the answer," Elijah told him. "Death? Wh-What are you talking about?" Hope asked before catching on. "They put it into you." She looked at me before looking back at Klaus. "But you told me that they put it into something safe, and instead, you use my first transition to trick me. So what happens, you just kill yourself and the magic goes away? And you're gonna let him go through with this?" Hope snapped at us.

"I don't need their permission to save your life!" Klaus said, "Come back with me to New Orleans, Niklaus. We'll find another way." I told him, "We both know that's not gonna happen." he told us, before turning to Hope. "I'm sorry, Hope. I've made my decision." I rolled my eyes and said, "And I've made mine." I walked up and snapped his neck.

---

Hope and I sat in her room and I sighed. "I'm so sorry." I told her, "That wasn't part of the plan." Hope turned to me with tears in her eyes. "Alaric grabbed me and I couldn't break free, and.." I trailed off. Hope pulled me to her as we both cried. "I'm sorry Salem. I was just mean and.." she trailed off. I pulled back shushing her, "Honey you forget I throw tantrums myself. I can handle you" Hope chuckled making me smile.

I kissed her cheek. "I'm going for a walk do you want to go?" I asked but she shook her head. "Listen to me," I told her and took her hands. "I love you. You're my baby sister, and I'll always protect you... Always and forever." Hope sniffled and I reached up and wiped her tear that fell. "I love you too Sale. Always and Forever."

--

I walked down the sidewalk as I sighed. "Hey, beautiful." I heard and smiled at Ashton. "Hey you," I told him and he hugged me tightly. "Are you..?" he asked but I shook my head. "I have to find Hope," I told him and he nodded. "I think I just did," he said and I turned before rushing over. I came up behind Hope and took her hand. She looked at me and I just tell her, "Let's do this. Together." she smiled and nodded.

"Dad," she called out and Klaus turned to us. We walked towards him and Hope held her hand out. "Come on. Let's go home." Klaus hesitated to reach out and his eyes turned blue. Marcel flashed up behind us as Elijah snapped Klaus' neck.

I let Elijah, Rebekah, and Marcel handle Klaus and Hope as I stood on my balcony. "Salem" I heard and didn't turn as I said, "I was willing to give myself up, so you didn't have to. You could have gotten to know your daughter. Love her unconditionally, and fearlessly." Klaus walked up next to me as I wiped my tears. "I wanted to give myself up. Let you have a chance with that amazing little girl down the hall." I snapped and Klaus just pulled me to him as I sobbed.