Original Sin

I started walking down the street at night. I look very tired and can barely walk. I spot a bar and walk towards it.
I walks toward the door which has a broken sign that reads "BA" because the R is broken.
The bartender is wiping the bar and she turns around when she hears me walking in. Her name tag read Jo, "Hey, man. Last call was 4 hours ago. If you want some coffee, I could put some on, or..."

I keep walking towards her nonstop and bite into her neck. She screams. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahh!" I stop feeding. " Run. RUN!"
Jo runs away. I walk outside, still looking tired and weak, as the sun rises. The sun starts to burn my skin and that's when I bring a hand to my now missing amulet. I slowly start to pass out I wakes up to find a woman staring at me. siting up quickly. " I don't want to hurt you, so get away from me before I rip your throat out."

"Hello to you, too. I brought dinner." The women holds out a blood bag. I hesitate for a moment, then grab the blood bag savagely and starts to suck it down. " A vampire doppelgänger who's burdened by a conscience. Now I've seen everything."
" You saved me from burning to death outside that bar this morning, didn't you?" I asked, The woman looked at me and said " And I pulled you from the quarry before that. That is, I figured out where you were and told the former owner of this cabin to pull your lock box from the water. You thanked him... by biting off his head." 

" How do you know I'm a doppelgänger?" I asked her, " Because I've seen your face before on someone who wasn't you." The woman told me, "Who are you?" The girl just asks "How much do you know about Silas?" I raised an eyebrow and says " Huh... I know that she's a bloodthirsty immortal who's killed more people than I can count, and that was before she stole my identity, locked me up in a safe, and dropped me in the bottom of a quarry." The woman nodded and then pointed out  " You made it through." I scoffed, " Barely. I came very close to flipping off my humanity switch, but I didn't because I knew if I ever got out, I wanted to be myself when I killed her."

" Strong words." The woman told me and I rolled my eyes,  ''She's a monster, and I'm going after her." I stands up as though to leave. " Except you'll burn to death in the sun without your daylight ring. Silas wasn't always a monster. She used to be a simple girl in love with a simple man... her soul mate. She was his one true love." I nodded,  "Heh. You know how that goes. They thought their love would last forever."
" How do you know all of this?" I asked. " Because I was there, in his arms." The woman told me.  "You're telling me that you were Silas' one true love?" I asked,  "I would have done anything for her but no I was with her brother Silas or Silena (Syleena) was my best friend I loved her like a sister" I raised an eyebrow,  "That's impossible. How are you here right now?" I asked her "Love bends the rules of possible. Silena and I were the two most powerful members of a gifted people called Travelers. When we were sisters by marrige, we decided to reach even further. when her brother died"

"We wanted to find a way for our family to last forever." The woman said and I cut her off,  "Yeah, look. I know the story. Everything was great for Silas until some witch named
Qetsiyah or whatever came by and screwed him over, right?"
" Wrong. You don't know the story. Silas convinced Qetsiyah that she loved her twin brother so she would make the immortality spell, but when she found out that she was just using her, she dumped him in a tomb with a cure, hoping she would take it and die, because she had created a supernatural limbo to trap his soul." I cut her off again "Like any other sane, rational, well-adjusted woman would do." 

" Which catches us up to today. Now Silas wants to destroy that supernatural limbo. Once the Other Side is gone, he can take the cure, become mortal and die, and finally pass on and find peace." I nodded,  "Look, if you really are Silas's sister and you're not dead, then why don't you just do us all a favor and run off into the sunset together?" I asked. "Silas way my sister. I never said that I was hers. I'm Qetsiyah, that sane, rational, well-adjusted woman you seem to know so much about." She smirked at me. she drags a finger along the wall, leaving a line of blue flames in its wake, which leads to the fireplace and ignites. " Clearly you've heard the compulsive liar's version of the story, the one where I'm a back-stabbing lunatic who ruined everything for Silas, a raging bitch-witch whose obsession with vengeance created a whole new dimension of suffering in the afterlife." she said, " What are you doing here? I thought you were dead and on the Other Side." I asked him