Ch. 55 Day Off

I rolled over.

Reed was gone. Gone. Oh, no.

Panicked, I got out of bed and checked the restroom. Nope. I checked the closet. Nope. The study. Nope.

Where was Reed?

He wouldn't have left without telling me goodbye, without giving me a kiss. And after the night I had, I was surprised he left at all. I didn't want him to go.

My mind began to race. My heart was beating insanely fast in my chest. I was beginning to panic.

Reed wouldn't have just left. No, that wasn't him. It wasn't us. Where was he?

I looked up.

Reed came out of the kitchen, still dressed in his pajama pants. He looked at me. "Good-"

I ran to him and threw my arms around him.

He wrapped his around me. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I woke and you weren't there. I thought you left."

"Honey-"

I shook my head. I didn't need a speech or a divine explanation about how he was never going to leave me.

I needed him. I needed him to hold me and comfort me.

He lifted my legs around his hips and carried me upstairs. He laid on the bed, holding me to him. He slowly rubbed my back.

I rested my head against his chest and drifted.

***

Hands. Grabbing me. Violating me. Hands held me down.

My heart was racing.

"Feel me," Alec growled in my ear. "Don't fight this. Don't fight me."

I groaned. No. I struggled against him. I could feel the rope I was tied with begin to chafe my wrists, digging into the flesh and getting the blood moving.

He tightened his grip. His hands went to my neck, my moisture coating my neck. He curled his fingers around me neck and squeezed.

I gasped.

He sunk into me and began to rock his hips in a thrust.

"No!" I managed to cry. I tried to turn away from him.

He sunk his body into me, pressing me against a wall. My hands were tied to a hook on the wall.

"No!" I managed to cry out once more.

He tightened his grip.

I was starting to hyperventilate.

No. No. No. This couldn't be happening--not again. No.

Reed. Where was Reed? I wanted him to stop this. I wanted him to hold me. He would've made love with me, not this. He wouldn't hurt me.

I began to shake.

That must've been one strong vibrator. Jeez. My whole body was shaking. Weird.

"Georgia!" he hissed, deepening inside me.

I groaned.

"Georgia, wake up!" he shouted, pulling back and slamming into me.

Wake up? What? That didn't make sense.

My eyes focused on Alec.

He froze.

I shook harder. I--

My eyes shot open.

I was in bed with Reed.

His eyes were wide, staring at me in concern.