Chapter 1: Finally

"Mate, you ready for tonight's show?" Rian asked us.

"Fuck yeah! Everybody's gonna be naked for sure." I said with an enthusiastic voice.

"A microphone full of bras. That's for sure." Zack murmured.

"I know right, aren't I great?"

Its been a while since we've performed here in our hometown. I still remember how we used to practice in Rian's basement. I still remember how Amelie was there cheering for us, excited for our new songs. She even attends every single shows we played.

"Jack!" I snapped out of my thoughts as Alex called me.

"What?"

"Dude, I've been calling you for how many times. Earth to Jack." he sounded annoyed.

"Sorry." I mouthed. I'm always like this whenever the day draw near. The day she left. I don't know if the boys even notice or not, maybe they completely forgotten but me, Amelie is part of me that I always kept inside.

"You're on in two minutes." Matt told us.

I moved away my thoughts. I grabbed my guitar and walk off. Time to rock this show. Fuck yeah!

--

"Go have a good time! See you later." I waved my hand as goodbye to my mother. This is it! I'm gonna watch my favorite band's concert for the first time.

I went inside to the pit meters away from the stage but still in the crowd. Everything feels nostalgic but I don't know. I think this will gonna be fun. It's my first time wathing them.

I'm Amelie Cole. I just moved back yesterday here in Baltimore with my mom while my step sister is left in New York for her job. My step sister and I weren't that enough close because we didn't grew up together. She came with us when we were in NY. Her mum died when we were in high school and with no relatives left, she came to us. I bet Dad would be happy. Mom said that we moved to New York after an accident happened, a car crash that involves me and my dad. My dad died and I luckily survived. But I got a problem.

I have an amnesia.

Its been years but i'm still trying to regain my memories. There are some things that I remembered but everything is still a blur, I can't even remember half of it. We came back here for a chance to get my memories I've been missing.

I always feel incomplete. I always wondered how my life used to be, how I used to be.

And... 'Who am I?'

Then it started. The concert started with a loud banging of the drums and the guitar rift.

Lost in the stereo.

We were all singing along with the words, helping the crowd surfers and laugh at every jokes they make. there were also lots of bras thrown in Jack's direction. He picked it up and put it in his mic stand.

I never noticed but he seems so familiar. I know its because he's in the band who saved me but this is in personal and not just some pictures. It feels so different.

"So are you all having a good time?!" Alex asked through his mic.

"YEAHH!" the crowd responded.

"This next song i'm gonna play is lullabies. It means a lot to me and to those who lost someone, sing it with me."

"Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye

It could be for the last time and it's not right.

"Don't let yourself get in over your head," he said.

Alone and far from home we'll find you...