Chapter 15: Falling

These are some random days when I just chill out by myself because I'm too lazy to go out.

Jack got some photo shoot in Kerrang magazine for the next issue. Rian is out with Cassadee because were in the same state as her. Zach and Alex is in who-knows-where-the-hell-they-have-been.

All I do all day is watch some movies, run my blog, stalk my twitter, and rest.

Then I suddenly got the idea to dye my hair black and blonde. I immediately dig up my suitcase because I know I brought a hair dye with me.

I mixed the dye and I started putting on some and followed the procedures.

Then after a while, I soak it and dry it well. My choppy layered hair were all dyed in black while all my bangs or fringes were dyed in blonde.

I head out to the lounge and just randomly played all day.

Then the door opened revealing Alex. He was talking with someone on the phone.

"Yeah yeah.... alright... sure... i will call you back later mom... I love you, take care." Then he put his phone on his pocket.

Awe, how sweet of him talking to his mom.

He looked up and saw me. He looks awed and he just stared at me with his mouth a bit open.

I was waiting for him to say something that looks so important.

"What?" I asked. I continued playing the game.

"Your hair. Its amazing." He sat next to me on the couch.

"Is this even real?" He started to mess up my hair. It went like a tangled web. I messed up his hair too making his one-hour-prepared hair turned into a waste.

"Mel!" He immediately looks into a mirror to fix it.

"Fair and square." I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Thanks Mel. Now I look like shit." He said.

"Like I care." I smirked. I grabbed the controller and continued playing the game again.

Alex grabbed the other controller and sat up straight.

"Wanna see who's better?" He asked me. I paused the game and turned my head to look at him. He was wearing that taunting smile that makes him look cute.

"Why not? We know who will win, and that's me." I replied to him.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that cause it would be me." He said as he brush his imaginary beard.

"Whoever loses will give one hundred dollars." I said.

"It's on!"

He went on the menu and choose the two player option then we started the game. At first, he was winning the game. It made him more confident.

Then with a sudden turn of events, in the end I won.

"What?! Fuck this shit." Alex groaned as he throw the controller. I laughed at him so much ad held my hand out asking for the bet.

He sighed and gave me a one hundred dollar bill.

"Yippeee, thank youu Lexy." I jumped on his back and we almost fell but he remained his composure.

"Get off my back you fatty." He said.

"You're fattier than me." I stuck my tongue out.

"As much as I like you, I hate the fact that you always win against me." He complained. I giggled at him.

"You like me? Preach! Wise words from Lexy." I said.

"As a friend I mean." He coughed.

"I know right, still wise." I said.

Alex grabbed me by his back and carried me bridal style. He sat and laid my back on the couch with my head on his lap.

"I don't know what to do with you." He sighed.

"That gives me horny thoughts." I bluntly said.

"Eww Mel ewww." He said as he chuckled.

"Like you're the one to talk." I said. We laughed so hard at ourselves.

"But in times like this, i'm glad you're here so that I won't stop thinking about my memories all day." I told him.

"I'm scared to not remember it at all." I looked up at the ceiling staring blankly.

He started to brush my hair.

"Don't over think it so much. It will come back. It will." He emphasized the last word.

"I hope so." I said.

He continued brushing my hair. I glanced at him.

"Hey, you know what." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"What?"

"I always look up to you during my days in new york. You're brave and all. you act tough even though you have every right to break down. And you all don't have a care in the world. I'm crazy about you guys. I used to fangirl a lot, dreaming to meet all of you." I said.

I giggled at the thought of me stalking everything they did from interviews to their tweets and music.

This guys had always mean a lot to me even if its before, yesterday, or now.

"It happened. More than what you imagined." He said as he showed his wide smile.

"I wonder why we haven't found you or even saw you in online before." He said.

"Its because you're famous and i'm just a fan in the crowd of your show and I always use my fan account for tweeting you." I explained to him.

"If I could meet everyone of the hustlers I would. To me, my fans are family. But whatever, you're here now." He smiled.

I can't help but smile too.

"Thanks Alex."

I just stared at his hazel eyes. Those eyes... Maybe i'm already falling.

I don't know.