Chapter 24: Don't deny it

Yesterday was like a dream.

Everything still feels surreal.

"I'm back." It gave me chills whenever I say that. I feel more comfortable and confident than before.

"You ready?" Jack asked me.

"Yeah." I stated. He gently opened the door revealing Rian.

"Hey Amelie! Jack!" He greeted us. First thing I noticed is his perfect white teeth.

"Sup frustated potato guy." I said. Rian's jaw dropped open. He gave Jack a questionable look.

"Yep. Right. It's back." I answered him without him speaking.

"Holy fucking shit! I've missed you!!" Rian exclaimed as he jumped from his seat and he patted my shoulder.

"I've missed you all too."

--

ALEX POV

I clench my fist and I throw my phone lightly on the bed as I saw her post something in the web. I take a sit and ruffle my hair with my palm.

Her memories are back.

I don't know if I should be happy or not. I know I wanted her to remember things but the thing is, she'll get more attach with Jack. It happened.

Dipshit.

I'm being way too selfish. If I had done years ago, it should've been me.

"Hey you okay?" Zack asked me as he stand in the door.

"I..." I've run out of words.

"Amelie, right?"

"Huh?"

"Don't deny it." He said in a serious voice.

"How can you be so sure?" He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I'm not that dumb Alex." He said.

I made no response.

"I'm not blind to not notice since we were teens. If it weren't for Jack, you and Amelie could be together right?"

I sighed because I agree on what he'd just said. Those were the exact words.

"I tried to forget her but it just keeps coming back." I said.

"Acceptance. That's the key." Zack told me.

Acceptance?

"What do you mean?" I questioned him.

"You'll see what I mean soon." Then he left me here. He is such a strange guy sometimes but I guess he makes sense.

--

We were on out way to the beach today. It was Zack's idea to went out under the sun that I basically dislike. I'm not too fond of the heat. Jack and Rian pulled me out of my room and brought me here with the guys.

They quickly headed to the water as soon as we got here. I was left alone to take care of the bags while waiting for the others.

I brought out my phone from my bag and took a picture of them.

"Sitting here alone while they're out in the sun. @JackAllTimeLow @RianDawson #thebeach" I tweeted it with the link attached.

In a few minutes, my phone popped a notification, it's from Cass.

"@CassadeePope: @AmelieCole I miss youu gurl ;( the beach? Yikes!! I want to go there. Tell @RianDawson I love him"

"@CassadeePope Sure I'll tell him ASAP! Hope you get down here soon. I really need a girl company. Miss you xoxo" i replied to her. She must have been so busy with the contest. But I know she will definitely win. After all, she is great.

"Rian!! Cassadee wants me to tell you that she loves you!!" I shouted at him while Jack and him where playing in the water.

"She's online?" Rian asked me. I nodded in return. He got out of the water and run towards his phone. Jack followed him and he puts a towel around his shoulder. He was shirtless and I can clearly see his bare skin. I was trying to look away but he noticed.

"Busy checking me out?" He smirked. I blushed so hard that I can't even hide it.

"Not manly enough." I retorted.

He acted like he was shocked with his hand covering his mouth and his wide-eyed gaze. "Want me to show you how manly I am?"

"Correction, you're not a man. You, starting to be a lesbi Jacky?" I laughed.

"Really?" He twitched an eyebrow. He started moving towards me as I move backwards until he pinned me in a wall. His palm were touching the concrete beside me then he started he leaning in his head. I was breathing heavily as he gets closer.

"They're here!" I heard Rian said. I came back to my senses and pushed off Jack. "Ow."

I saw Zack and Alex walking towards us.

"Hello there." I ran to hug them both. I jumped right in front of them with my arms wide. They maintained their composure and hugged me back.

"So it's true?" Zack spoke.

"Yeash! And we can go back to our Skateboard sessions just like before." I told him.

"Shit! You were one of those epic people i've been trying to beat but I think I improved so much than before." Zack confidently told me with his arms crossed.

"Ha! Let's see about that."

"And hi there Lex." He gave me a smile and hugged me tightly.

"Melieee! Don't ever leave again! I've been worried sick." I can feel his hand stroke my hair and his chest breathing heavily. My lips curled up into a wide grin.

"I know. I've missed you guys so much!" I exclaimed. I heard a cough behind me. I pulled away from Alex while I was blushing. Jack caught me by his arms as he draped it over my shoulders.

"Wanna join the seas?" He asked me with a creepy grin appearing on his face.

I shake my head for a no but before I know it, he throws me in his arms and carried me up to the water.