Chapter 9: Perfect Fit

Another day of tour.

Everyone was passed out in their own bunks as they all went partying last night. I just stayed here inside and sleep. I decided to get out of my bunk. There is a smell of liquor lingering inside the bus. I observed that the bus isn't moving so that means we arrived.

I slightly opened Jack's curtain to see him in his bunk. I bet he had fun last night. I smiled when I saw him peacefully sleeping. He looks like a five-year-old kid stuck in a man's body.

He opened his eyes, seeing his hazel eyes. I jumped back a bit in surprise.

He caught me.

"Amelie?" I heard him asked in a groggy voice.

"Good morning." I greeted him. He looked at me and meaningfully smiled like his eyes lit up from happiness. He just looks so adorable right now.

"Good morning."He greeted back. He smiled at me innocently.

"Seems like someone is having a good day huh?" I said.

"Good because you're here." He chuckled.

"Maybe good because you probably got laid last night." I smirked.

"Not at all. There aren't much nice boobies at the party. If only you were there." He told me.

"They will probably drool over me." I joked.

"On second thought, i'd keep you to myself." He winked at me. I laughed at him.

I closed his bunk's curtain. I head to the bathroom's door and took a bath.

I stripped my clothes and turned on the shower. I stood there and cleaned myself. I put on some shampoo and after that the soap and i washed it. I keep standing till I'm finished.

I dried myself. My head pounded again then I remembered something.

--

JACK'S POV

16 Years old.

We slumped on the couch and watched Home Alone together.

Her phone suddenly rang. She picked it up and stared at the screen.

"Who is it?" I asked her.

"It's mom." then she started typing.

She pecked me on the lips and she stand herself up.

"I need to go now." She said.

"Wait, the movie isn't finish yet." I pointed at the screen.

"We can watch it again next time. I really need to go because I promised dad that I'll go with him today at the store." she explained.

I pouted like a kid at her and gave her a look with my puppy look eyes.

"Awe, i'm so sorry Jack. Maybe next time." She brushed my hair.

"Argh fine." I walked her up to my door.

I watched her walk and stand in front of me. Something feels wrong.

I kissed her on the lips passionately for a minute then I pulled back. I hugged her so tight.

"Come back soon." I whispered to her.

"I will." She said. Something in the pit of my stomach make me feel so nervous like its telling me that something is bound to happen.

"I love you Amelie."

"I love you too." She gave me one last kiss before we pulled away.