Chapter 28: All or Nothing

ALEX POV

"You ready for tomorrow?" I asked Tay.

"Course yeah. A date, is it?" She smiled genuinely.

"Yeah, my treat."

"That really should be your treat."

She turns to sit next to me as I wrapped my arms around her while we seat on the couch at their bus.

"Get your arms off, its heavy." She retorted.

"No, its my muscles." I smirked.

"Muscles? Its all fats. Admit it."

"It isn't."

"Yes, it is you fatty."

"Aw, is that what you call me now?" I pouted. I crossed my arms and pretended like i'm mad.

"Ohh Alex that doesn't suits you at all." She smirked.

Then some sound rings from her phone. She takes a peek at it and immediately grabs it.

"Wait, i need to pick this up." He ran to the back lounge of their bus leaving me here.

My mind wandered in thoughts of what am I doing. Is it right or wrong? I like Tay. I'm quite fond of her, she's adorable, caring, loving, etc. she is great. But still, my heart is looking for Mel.

I might be dating Tay but no one can replace Amelie in my heart.

It can never be the same.

Its just a matter of time before I can move on, and hopefully, with Tay.

I feel low and guilty for using her but, let it be.

I guess this is what acceptance means. This is what Zack means.

We can't always get what we want.

---

AMELIE POV

"Amelie!" He shouted in a hush tone.

Jack signalled for me to come closer. He gestured that he is going to whisper something. His hands are my cues and I started to lean in. I waited for him to tell it me but when it gotten closer, he cupped my chin and kissed me in a one swift motion. it lasted for only a second.

I blushed real hard and turned into something like a tomato.

"What was that for?" I playfully slapped him in the arms.

He giggled at me.

"You intentionally did that didn't you?" I tried to keep a poker face looking like pissed off but I failed.

"Isn't that obvious?" He smirked at me.

"Whatever." I said.

"Admit it, you liked it."

"I did not!"

"Yes, you did."

"No, not at all."

"Yes. you. did."

"Fine, maybe a bit" I argued. I found my cheeks still in deep red. He's such a genius when it comes to jokes and having fun.

"C'mere." He pulled me in his arms and cuddled with me.

"So what now?" He suddenly asked me.

I looked up to him.

"What do you mean by 'what now'?" I asked him.

"After the tour, we're going back to baltimore. And you, aren't you gonna go back to New york?" He asked me with a frown on his face.

"I'm not going to new york yet. I got a feeling that I need to stay. And, I don't wanna be apart from you again." I told him as I rested my head again on his neck.

"Move with me." What?

"Huh?"

"Move with me. Just the two of us together." Jack told me. It left me dumbfounded for a moment.

He breathes heavily as I can see that he's quite nervous.

"But what about our house? Would my mom let me?" I said.

"The house is fine, its only a minute drive. I already talked with your mom." He said.

"What?! You talked with her?"

"Yeah. She said you're old enough to make your own decisions and she's very okay with it." Jack told me.

I smiled at the thought. He planned this all already, I think.

"So?" He asked me. He gulped.

"Sure, I would love to." His eyes fills up with fireworks. He hugged me tighter and kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

JACK POV

I wish it was always like this, I missed this feeling with her. Just being around her makes my heart flutter and jump uncontrollably in unexplainable reasons.

She lays in my arm while we are cuddled in a couch.

Suddenly, Alex stormed in the bus with a wary expression. He looks angry at something. Actually, he's been acting weird lately. I wonder if he has a problem.

I looked at Amelie who's staring blankly into the abyss while Alex went straight into the bunks.

"I wonder what's been upsetting him." I whispered.

"Do you have anything to do with your day off tomorrorow?" Amelie asked me.

"Hmm. None? Why?" I told her.

"Uhh, its just that we never really had dates for now. So I... was just thinking if.... we... could.. uhm.. dinner... night. uhh."

"Great idea!!" I said, Come to think of it. We haven't go out yet since it all came back.

ALEX POV

Seeing them like that really breaks me into pieces. It makes me think of how it could have been if me and Amelie were together.

In the end, I always regretted it and just say 'that should be me'.

But I really can't do anything.